Surprise: Forgotten Fanfic Idea!

Hello fans, Theodore here with an after story update. Now first of all thank you reading these fanfictions. I put them out now for views but for the enjoyment. Now a few people have asked me for Fanfic ideas and I want to use this short thing to explain why I'm not thinking about it.

Cyberdimension Neptunia (Not at all Likely) - I like to keep things authentic to the source material. I did not like the game so know nothing of its contents, and so no fanfic

Hyperdevotion Noire (Very Unlikely) - In terms of context, at first glance this one seem good. You actually play, not as Noire but an unnamed secretary in the story - though you do control Noire as the main girl - who I initially thought I could play with in the Fanfic. Sadly though the Secretary doesn't really get much into the game, he's just a normal human and compared to Neptunia...getting the girls right would be annoying. Not because it'd be hard it's because there are TONs of them. 

Hyperdevotion Noire had girls based on popular Game Franchises, in which the girls would look and act like the game they came from. Games used were Agarest of war, Resident evil, Hatsune Miku, dragon quest, final fantasy, Sakura wars, Metal gear solid, Pac-man, Yakuza, Spike and much more. There's so many character, not including Neptune, Blanc and Vert, I wouldn't be able to keep up story wise and eventually some would be cut or forgotten.  

Tagdimension Blanc (Neutral): for now there's no thought for this. Tag-dimension blanc has no real story. Just literally picture any zombie high school flick with Neptune girls filling the roles. I could make something up but I'd be starting from scratch and zombies are...kinda outdated nowadays

Super Neptunia RPG (Very Likely) : The current potential holder, due out late June, is this one. A New game set entirely in 2D hand-drawn animation. The main four girls are plopped in a strange world, where they lose all their memory. They meant to act as if from the very firsr game. The entire game is hand-drawn not just cutscenes with what seems to be either turn-based, time-based or a hybrid. The game is even being developed by a new studio. For now it has promise but we shall see.

Now as I went through the fanfic I spoke about every game and spin-off title that came out BUT...BUT I ACTUALLY FORGOT ONE!

There is one other...technically Neptunia game that exists. Pedantically it's not a Neptunia game but a cross over. In Japan they have a media franchise in which Sega consoles are literally in human form, called the Sega hard girls...and they had a cross-over with the Neptunia cast

In this cross over, the main Goddess' of Neptunia, representing Sega consoles in Plutia, Nepgear, Neptune and Uzume  would 'battle' their literal sega counterparts in Megadrive, Gamegear, Saturn and Dreamcast. 

The MAIN Characters were actually IF, for idea Factory and Segami (Real name) being the blue haired girl who has no memory. The game would resolve around this big evil trying to 'eat' the time stream and the duo of If and Segami with...ahh...the NepBike (Neptune as a bike)go to four distinct periods of history. The Saturn, GameGear, Master and Dreamcast Eras trying to quell the issues with each one. 

The game wasn't brilliant, how to recruit the Sega-girls was a pain but it was quite good. Each Sega game was quite authentic to the console they represented. I could make a Fanfic on this one, it'd be interesting and has fewer characters to concentrate on too. 

I'll story board. I'll probably have the Terra from the Mk 2 Fanffiction - the one that changes to a girl - for this one though and he could meet the Sega Hard girls. For now NO plans until I play Super Neptunia RPG. If you want a Fanfic on this one, let it be heard.