Arc 2D - Leanbox Chapter 1: The Curse of Soldier

"Howdy folks, Theodore here welcoming you to the fourth section of the Hyper G arc. We're now on Leanbox and Terra goes to find Vert and the final member of Gold Third, since things have being the same since the beginning chapter.  Terra finds CPU, they find girl with problem, she is Gold Third with issue but moving on. So let's move right through to Leanbox with our normal guy hero"

Terra wandered through Leanbox, looking around the town "Right...hmm where do I go? I first should find Vert...and maybe work out a plan from there. Let's head to the Basilicom and maybe I can find her there" Terra headed to the tallest building and ascending a lift to the ground floor of the tower. As he exited a tall man in glasses and black stopped him "Oh...hello"

"Are you here to meet with the ruler of Leanbox?" asked the man

"Hmm yes...is she in"

"Come with me please" Terra didn't really have reason to deny but as he went through the door...he kinda...had to stop and stare.

The room itself was fine, it had curtains and a few fruit bowls on pedestal but it was more the display right in-front of him. On immediately look he saw...Dogoo slimes but in an almost human form. There were two 'girls' with bright blue bodies dressed in only a red two piece bikini on their mild busty figures. The head though was exactly like a typical Dogoo slime as if it had being attached to a body.

They had giant green leaves and were fanning a girl who was sat on the back of a 'Male' Dogoo slime with decent visible muscles and wore only a red speedo. The girl sat on his back looked mature, tall, slender...and a bit stern in expression. S-Sha has spiked and short platinum-silver hair and blood-red eyes. She wears a dark gray tank top with gold accenting and a dark brown belting below the chest. The top doesn't cover her abdomen and has a key shaped zipper. Her lower half consists of dark gray shorts with a white, gold, and black split skirt on top of it held by a dark brown belt with a black sphere in the middle of a gold ornament.

Attached to the skirt is white and gold material with crimson coloring inside that dangles down both thighs to the heel. Her shoes are a pair of dark brown and gold boots that end a few inches above her knee. On each hand is a dark brown and gold glove with a black holed sleeve for her right arm and wrapping on her left. She has a simple earring on left ear of a green jewel.

Terra was a little off-put by this woman, as she sat on the dogoo man "So...you are the new recruit are you?" the woman had in her hand a wine-glass with blue liquid "Hmm...you're one of the younger ones I've seen, are you even of age?"

"Couldn't tell you" said Terra "No idea on ages, they're not exactly documented"

"Still you do seem young looking so I'd like to test you if permitted" the woman stood up and walked to Terra, him just at her armpit "Take this sword, the holy sword of justice" she pointed to a blade that was impaled in stone "Remove it from it's stone prison to prove your worthiness"

Terra didn't really disagree and headed over to the blade. It had a grey handle and yellow blade "so...I just remove this?" the woman nodded with Terra grabbing the sword and using a good deal of strength pulled it out...only there was no resistance and he fell backwards

"Oh my that's a surprise"

"Was...this thing...even stuck?" he asked bemused

"You're the only teen I've seen to have pulled out the blade, and you did with with ease. Though admittedly many have extracted the blade at least nearly all demonstrated some difficulty. Still congratulations you are now part of Soldier welcome"