Chapter 5: Neptune Ex Machina

"Well...welcome to Chapter 5, and yes this title is legitimate...I am not kidding. You'll see soon why though and leave it at that. So last time with Dark Purple defeated, all that's left is for our hero and heroines to get home. They found a machine but need two essential parts. Nepgear stays to check on the machine...but the guilt of leaving Uzume is eating at her. Neptune has headed towards one item and Uzume with Terra to the other. We join Terra with the latter"

Uzume and Terra was now walking through the city, mostly going into any big buildings. Fortunately the buildings weren't too big as they looked but they broke the boredom with Terra telling Uzume of his adventure "Wow...you really explored the world huh? And I see you met all kinds of people"

"I guess that was one perk" said Terra "Though for most of the time I didn't even have a name, it wasn't until I met Histoire that I went by as Terra"

"Any particular favourites? That is of the people you met"

"Hmm...Nisa I guess"

"Nisa?" Terra pulled out a pose with one arm crossed upwards and one folded

"She's a heroine of justice...and all around good friend of mine. She's got no power but makes for it in enthusiasm. She fights with only her fists and feet" Uzume punched her hands

"I'd have to challenge her to a fight sometime if we meet then"

As they finished another building "You know...I've been meaning to ask" said Uzume "This special power of yours...you've got to tell me what is it?" Terra winked

"All will be revealed..." he then sighed "When I can pull it off. I know you're trusthyworthy but even you won't believe it"

"Try me"

"I promise once I'm ready...I'll show it to you. I just need a bit more power...or time, or both and it'll be done"

"You'd better keep that promise...right here we go"

They came to the last tall building "right it's got to be in here" said Uzume "Unless we missed it?"

"I don't think so" said Terra who got out a little purple book "hang on this'll help"

"What's that?"

"It's...Nep's-Notes" he shows a sprite of Neptune with a peace-sign as the cover "she tells me the 'most urgent tips needed by gamers' and I jot them down. Let's see...story mode, grinding spots...quests...status conditions, special types of pudding"

"Really?"

"If it helps, it's in her writing" he said sighing "Ah...Key Items. Key Items don't blend in with the furniture, they tend to stick out rather easily as a bright colour or a floating icon"

"You know...like that one?" Uzume pointed to a red X at the 3rd floor window

"Pretty"

"Just gimme a moment" said Uzume going to Orange Heart "Uzume will get it lickety split" she flew up to the 3rd floor and after a literal second "And there we go"

Uzume flew back down excitedly showing the item in hand "Here we are...item ahoy" it was then in an odd gestured she lightly tilted her head

"Huh?"

"Could you praise Uzume please?" Terra was little taken aback

"If you want" he said just patting her head "Nice..." but before he could finish "Uzume!" he dived into her to avoid the rocket fire of a nearby mech.