Arc 2B Planeptune - Chapter 2: The Truth of the Nation?

"And welcome back my homeys, your favourite Gal Neptune here to help introduce you to my loverly show. So We're on my arc...and I hope you enjoy it. So I've reunited with my dear old friends, Terra included, and we head on to the Basilicom. There's still no word of my dear Neppy Jnr so I hope she's okay"

Compa and If took Neptune and Terra to the shut door which they just opened showing it wasn't locked at all and they ride the elevator to the top to a room Terra and Neptune are all too familiar with "Ah...my dear lovely home, the couch, the cushions, the snacks and stains" said Neptune flopping on the sofa "it's soooo good to be home"

"You act like you haven't been a while" said IF "But then again it HAS been a while for you"

"Nah it's only been a da-huh?" both Neptune and Terra turned to IF "what did you just say?"

"That it HAS been a while since you two were last here"

"Wait, wait...what?" asked Terra "Why how long has it been?"

"Hmm, hmm" said Compa thinking and even taking out her phone "At least at over half a year...or more...I think"

"That...can't be. Me and I assume Neptune...were IN Planeptune only a couple hours ago. It's only been a couple hours for us"

Now IF seemed puzzled "that doesn't make any sense. Before I remembered you"

"And stabbed my poor heart" reminded Neptune

"I said sorry Nep jeez...but before I remembered you, it's been as if our current ruler B-Sha has always been here. In-fact...I barely remember a time she wasn't our ruler"

"So...you and Terra have gone a few hours?" asked Compa to which they both nodded

"Did we...step into an alternate timeline or something?" asked Neptune

"I don't think so" said Terra "for if it was an alternate timeline, nevermind the town Compa wouldn't know us"

"Thanks for not directly mentioning me there" said IF sighing

"It's almost as if...Neptune and the CPU's never existed in this world in the first place"

"Which is a barbaric practise and must be punished via execution!" IF bonked her sharply on the head "OW! You cruel Tyrant you"

It was then Compa called out "Histoire! Histoire we brought some friends!"

"Hold on Compa I am coming" Histoire hovered into the room "Now let me see...oh my goodness. Neptune, Terra! It's so wonderful to see you both, you're both alright"

"Hey Histy sorry you missed us" said Neptune "I'm just glad you didn't all like forget about us"

"The rules of my being are different from the citizens. My memory is stored within my tome and for as long as it's pages are in-tact my memory cannot be altered"

"That's one relief" said Terra "But Histoire what's going on? The memory of a CPU is all but gone"

"I wish I knew"

Histoire tapped her tome "My tome and records indicate...this world's timeline has been altered, a much different route now existing where the idea of CPU's is all but a forgotten myth"