Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 6: The Clash Of Wills

"And the story resumes. It's me Terra but I'll keep it short this time let's just get on with the story. To quickly refresh your memory...C-Sha is saved, Blanc too and Azna-leb dealt with. It was revealed though C-Sha is the current ruler of Lowee from Gold Third, the girl group that beat the CPU's. C-Sha ran away as she was engulfed in a purple flame and seemingly made it to the once sealed gold tower. We join Terra, Rom, Ram and Blanc as they go inside"

The inside of the tower...took all of the group by surprise. It was a giant space, almost matterless going far above and below them with colours all around. Only transparent solid flat platforms gave anything any matter here. Rom and Ram looked around in wonder in human form "Wow...it's so big in here" said Rom with hand over her eyes

"It's like space" said Ram "And the floor goes on forever"

"I...haven't the faintest clue how to explain this" said Terra "Nothing"

"You're...not the only one" said Blanc looking round "This is one wacked out tower"

"Hey Blanc, Terra look at this" said Ram drawing their attention as Ram jumped...quite a bit high "Look how high I can jump"

"Whee so...high" said Rom who kept her skirt down as she jumped.

Terra went to normal himself and though he felt nothing out of the ordinary as he walked, when he jumped he rose quite a bit into the air and then softly back down "The...jumping physics are stronger here. It seems gravity is lighter when you leave the ground"

"Then we can save some energy like this" said Blanc going human "Right everyone stay the paths and watch out for each other"  They all moonwalked up the platforms going higher and higher into the tower.

Meanwhile at the same time within the Lowee Basilicom a figure in the form of Steamax had infiltrated the building "Infiltration successful...I've gained access to the inner sanctum. According to my records the item should be within this room" he was in Blanc's Master Bedroom and fumbled about around the furniture and drawers...flinching and quickly shutting the underwear drawer before "Oh is this it?" he found a thick and dusty cable with a four pin plug "This matches the description...now to get out of here" 

Author's Note: Don't think too much on Steamax for now...all will be made clear.

 For Terra and the girls they continued up the tower. IT was a little awkward to precisely aim their jumps, Terra even mucking up once but Rom and Ram came to his aid and pulled him to them on a pathway. As they rose up "Everyone look there...it's Ms C-Sha" called Rom spying her on a big square platform, the flame shrouding her and growing weaker and smaller

"That's the same flame from those illusionary monsters" said Terra "But then again Azna-Leb did say that C-sha is responsible for the destruction"

"We'll ask her outright, come on" said Blanc taking the lead.

C-Sha was holding herself, looking painful "Not much longer...soon I won't be a problem to anyone"

"C-Sha...hey C-Sha!" C-Sha jolted round to see the rest, Blanc calling to her

"Blanny, you guys! What are you doing here!? Get away from me!"