Arc 2A - Lowee Chapter 2 - Converging Siblings

"And welcome folks to chapter 2 of the Lowee Arc. It's me Theodore here to introduce the next chapter. So after being defeated by this all girl group called Gold third and the world was engulfed in light. Terra met this strange man who tells him an odd phenomenon has transpired and the world heads to the ruin. Through an odd portal he goes off to help the CPU's, the first being Blanc. Blanc is alone, split off from friends and family, and finds her home...has no recollection of her. They now join a tall young woman called C-Sha and head off with her"

"Now during the outro instead of references, that is except for C-Sha, I'll talk about other Neptunia titles that you may not know much about but for now on with the show"

Terra and Blanc were walking with C-sha a tall blue dressed young woman who was taking them for the hunting exam. Rom and Ram remain missing but to find them they must acquire a hunting license. C-Sha was chatting with Terra, the two seeming to be bond fairly quickly "so you're a warrior huh?" asked C-Sha in a friendly manner "First time I've seen one...or what seems to be competent one"

"What do you mean by that?" asked Terra

"Name me one other male who fights and isn't an armoured weirdo" Terra opened his mouth but stopped and then shrugged his shoulders "Still you should be careful"

"so what does this exam entail?" asked Blanc

"It varies a little each time, but the exam tends to enlist a written and practical exam. The Written one is easy and to some degree the practical too. Especially to you Blanny"

Blanc sighed "Could you quit it calling me that!?" Blanc retorted "Either call me Blanc or not at all"

"Oh come on Blanny it's not that bad" said C-Sha "I think it suits you"

"Look if I win this license exam you have to quit calling me that immediate"

"Only if you win Blanny and then maybe I'll stop. As for you Terra, you win and I'll give you a nice surprise"

"Alright then, if you say so" said Terra nodding "sure"

"Now I can't go in with you for the Written Exam but I can watch the practical Exam and look here we are" she said pointing to the building "Good luck both of you" she said patting Terra's head before heading inside.

As she left, Blanc looked puzzled at her "Sometime is off about her, and no it's not because she's super friendly to strangers"

"Then is it because of the nickname?" asked Terra

"No. I've got this itch at the back of my mind which tells I should know about her but until this point I've never seen her before"

"Well it'll come to you...come on let's get these licenses and look for Rom and Ram"

"No arguments there" and with that they headed into the building.

After fifteen minutes the duo come out of the door and looked a bit...put out "there was...zero point to the exam" said Terra groaning

"As long as you stay for the exam and reply yes to every question" said Blanc "your in" she said sighing "I can see what C-Cha meant by it being easy to pass"

"Right then onto the practical exam" said Terra "It seems we just enter this arena, get given a monster to beat at random and defeat it to obtain our license"