Arc 3 - Chapter 4: The Reward of Resolve

"No intro...let's just move along" 

Terra was sat talking to Histoire in the early hours of the morning, the sun only rising. He told Histoire all of the final memory and he tried in vain to save it, but how he felt better he tried his best. He even told Histoire of his once former friend now back. As Histoire listened, she didn't say a word and just listened. He did also tell her of the Dark Uzume and his new mission, and as she finished...Histoire just smiled

"So...in the end yes you couldn't save Tari" said Histoire "but it was not your fault. Many other factors ended it's life, not due to your weakness. The Goddess who rebelled, the people who rebelled themselves but in anger and the rest unable to help the cause"

"I still...feel bad that everything I couldn't save Tari...but...at least I know I did all I could...and in the end" Terra pounded his chest and transformed to HDD Mk 2, his hair spiky and silver coloured "I did it, I became a CPU"

"You did indeed...Silver Light the CPU candidate of the world" Histoire said chuckling "Take pride in your efforts Terra, and never feel shame in what you've done"

"I won't...not again"

Terra then looked out "Right...I have to get back to Zero Dimension, the CPU's still need saving"

"Just know this...Terra" said Histoire rising up with him "You are always welcome here, in Hyperdimension for this is your home. Look over there, we even marked it for you" Terra looked to the room he slept in, and saw a wooden sign

Terra's room

"he...hehe...he" he said wiping his eyes "I looked for a home for so long, only I found it quite a long time ago. Right...I'd best be off"

"Alright...I wish you luck in your journey" it was then Terra hugged Histoire, gently but earnestly

"Thank you...Histoire for looking out for you, I can't thank you enough" Histoire softly smiled and hugged him back, rubbing the side of his head.

As Terra stepped back, a wide smile on his face "I wonder if this is what a Mom feels like, when her child goes off into the world" said Histoire giggling

"Well...I can't comment" said Terra chuckling "but as I said before...you're pretty much Neptune's nanny or Mom at this point"

"heheh...I guess so"

"Before I go...there's something I need to get" Terra darted away and came back with the old Game's Console they retrieved from Affimojas "We need to keep hold of this" he said putting it in a side pouch "I'll see you real soon Histoire"

"I know, good luck to you" Terra nodded and ran into the portal, going into Zero Dimension and flying back to his friends. 

Terra flew over to the camp, flying over Zero Dimension and as he approached "Terra, Terra down here" he saw Nepgear beckoning him down to which he landed and went to human form "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I am thank you" he said "Sorry if I worried anyone, leaving that is"

"No, no it's okay...Uzume said you had a promise to keep and you'd be back soon. Still are you feeling alright now?" Terra nodded and patted Nepgear's shoulder

"Better than I've felt in weeks. I still feel bad in the end...I couldn't do anything but then...there was nothing I COULD do in the end"

"I understand...and I'm glad you tried so hard. It means we got to meet you after all...and if you think you really became a CPU of your own accord"