FORTY FIVE

new direct message!

ashleyyy47
stay away from the mcu whore

mjsantiago
aw love my fans

ashleyyy47
lmao

ashleyyy47
do something in your life other than tom

mjsantiago
that was kind of clever i'll give you a point for that one

ashleyyy47
is everything a joke to you??

ashleyyy47
seriously PLEASE do something other than trying to get famous by sleeping around

mjsantiago
i'm currently getting an education actually

mjsantiago
i could always pick up pottery or something though if that's not enough

mjsantiago
i bet i'd make some dope vases

ashleyyy47
whatever have fun getting an std

mjsantiago
you spelled phd wrong

ashleyyy47
your a slut tom deserves better

mjsantiago
*you're

ashleyyy47 can no longer send messages to you!

tumblr

ashley! 💖︳@tomhclland

A RANT ON MEL SANTIAGO

that's right, folks. it's time for me to talk about what no one else wants to talk about: mel santiago and everything that's wrong with her.

I CANNOT STAND THIS GIRL!!!!

the craziest thing is everyone else seems so in love with her! she has all these fans on social media who are falling all over themselves for her, and the entire marvel cast can't fucking shut up about her (tom is a whole other story; we'll get to that later). she's accumulated this following of people for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. (unless you count causing drama and treating people like shit). and before anyone tries to @ me, this is not me being jealous or bitter or whatever. i genuinely think mel santiago is a shitty person and that tom deserves better.

first and foremost, she treats everyone like they're beneath her and is generally rude to everyone commenting sweet things on social media. don't even get me started on how she speaks to her friends. like i don't know about you but i care about my friends and don't call them insults and threaten to hurt them?? (click this link for screenshots of her instagram comments).

somehow, people interpret this as her being "funny" or "sassy". like bitch, no. learn how to treat people with respect. she's 21, she's old enough that her behavior is inexcusable. i even reached out to her about her behavior in a polite, friendly instagram dm, and this is what she responded with. i was so shocked someone could respond with that much disrespect.

somehow, despite all this, she has tom head over heels for her. it's obvious he likes her; he posts about her and with her all the time and always comments flirty things on her social media. he's unbelievably sweet to her and gives her all this attention, and what does she do in return?? treats him like he's nothing. (hmm...are you noticing a common theme here too?)

it's bad enough that she ignores TOM HOLLAND of all people, but she's also so disrespectful of him. like, half of the time she's mean and condescending and the other half she flirts back. if she doesn't like him back, she should stop playing with him and stringing him along. it's just so unfair to him.

anyway, this was just a quick rant because nobody else seems to be talking about this and i don't think it's right to support someone who treats people, especially tom, this way. as tom stans, we should want him to be happy! in conclusion: mel santiago is a bitch who doesn't deserve our attention, and that's the tea.

love,
ashley 💕

AUTHOR'S NOTE: you didn't really think i was going to let y'all slide by and enjoy the holidays without a little drama did you? basically mel is getting a lot of hate from tom stans as expected so now we get to see what happens :))))))