Chapter 6-Dark Truth Revealed

Memories flooded in my mind. Me running away with Audrey, getting caught, being in prison, talking to Bella, meeting my Mate! Oh my god, I wonder what happened to my poor mate? He was so nice, perfect and good-looking. Unlike him, I am weak, plain me.Why moon goddess.....why would you pair me up with such perfection...

I slowly attempt to open my eyes. I was able to look at my surroundings and feel a tug on one of my hands. I could feel the tingles and sparks from his touch. I didn't want to admit it but I loved that feeling. I felt safe but there was still a part of me holding back and I knew why.

I slowly get up and flinched a little when he shifted. He was the definition of perfection. My fingers were itching to trace his features but at the same time, my heart was beating an irregular pace and it was not a good sign. I lifted myself off the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I lock the door and take deep breaths. My body uses the door as support and I clutched my chest. I was suffering to take deep breaths....Tears were slowly forming and streaming down my now pale face. I need to calm down...

A bile taste rose in my mouth. My stomach churning. I crawled towards the toilet bowl and puked. My cries were interrupted by the banging of the door. "Faye! Faye! Are you okay? Please tell me you are okay." He said in a comforting tone. However, I couldn't move. I couldn't get near the door. "Faye!Damn it! I will break the door down if you don't open it right now!" He shouted and I let out a cry. The voices were haunting me and I didn't know what to do.

"Alpha, you need to calm down. She is afraid right now. I will try to convince her. Why don't you cool down first?" A voice which belonged to a woman spoke in a respectful tone. I hear the door slamming. I flinched and I could feel my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Faye, I know you are in there and I know you are afraid right now but I can help you. I can help you get better. I want to help you. Can you please let me in?" She asked gently, almost as if she could feel my pain. I use the force from my hands and the door opens. The woman who appeared to be in her 30s, wearing a white lab coat and her dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She had light brown eyes which enhanced her face. She almost looked like me.

"Alexis." The woman wrapped her arm around me in an embrace. "Oh, my baby." I was too shocked to process what was going on. I felt comfort in the lady's arms. I didn't want her to let go. "Who is Alexis?" I mumbled. She looked at me, shocked. I didn't know this woman and she called a different name claiming is me. She lifts me up, helping me get to the bed.

"I am going to explain your condition Al-Faye." She starts off by explaining that I was severely underweight. She came up with a diet plan for me to follow to gain weight. I was still confused about her calling me Alexis. It did sound familiar although I am not sure where I heard it from though. Did she lose her daughter? Maybe. Did I look alike to her daughter? Another possibility.

"Alyssa, we can g-," He was interrupted when he met my eyes. "Alexis, how?" Again with that name, why are they calling me that? "Tell me, who is Alexis?" I questioned the woman named Alyssa. "Greyson, I think we found her." Alyssa says to Greyson who I am assuming is her mate.

They share a look before speaking. Greyson starts off first, "When we were 20, Alyssa was pregnant and we couldn't wait for our baby to come into the world. We were so excited. We got your nursery ready in advance. When Alyssa gave birth to you, we were so happy and you were the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. You were my little angel afterall." Greyson smiles at Alyssa and wraps his arm around her waist.

Alyssa then speaks up," I always held you and kissed your cheeks. I would always sing you a lullaby and you loved it. During the night of your second birthday party, we got attacked and you were taken away." I try to absorb the new information and I couldn't bear the weight of the truth.

"We searched for you everywhere and we never gave up." A tear slides down Alyssa's cheek. It was somehow heartbreaking to watch her suffer the pain of looking for her daughter. However, all along my life was a lie. The people that made me suffer were not my real parents...they were fake people pretending to be my parents. They lied to me all these years. I have lived my life filled with lies.

If only I wasn't taken away that night, I could have lived a better life. I wouldn't have to suffer all those years of unbearable pain. If only they had protected me the way they're supposed to then wherever would not have happened to me. "I want to be left alone." I look down, a tear streamed down. Once the door closes, I burst out crying. What did I do to deserve this pain? Why are you telling me all this now? Why?
.
.
.
The unbearable pain in my chest felt like an empty hole. I didn't feel anything. I was NUMB. I showed no remorse. I had the urge to kill myself. The truth was eating me up. I couldn't control my emotions and my state of mind.

I was done facing life. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just stayed in the room that they kindly let me use. The first thing I did when I came in the room was I pulled the curtains, blocking any ray of light. A week has passed. I haven't eaten anything or even showered. I didn't care about anything. I felt EMPTY. A feeling that I hated.

It was unfair to have the world against me. The pain ate me alive, making me feel emotionless. The room was filled with silence. I laid down staring at the ceiling. There was nothing on my mind except blank space. I couldn't think of anything happy. All the thoughts I had were deeply depressing.

I didn't intend for this to happen to me. I didn't want to be labeled as BROKEN. The truth broke down my walls and tore me apart into pieces.

There was nothing to live for. That was what I thought. I rather die now than later. I wanted to be free from the pain. I wanted it so badly for the past week. I searched through the kitchen cabinet and found sleeping pills. I took a handful and swallowed it. My only wish was for everyone to pretend I didn't exist in this world.

This harsh...cruel....world.

My legs went weak and I made contact with the floor. Black dots appear and I kno it was time to go. I can finally forget. I can sleep forever.

With my last breath, my vision goes blank.

---

Hey lovelies! I have finally updated with Chapter 6! I have a little preoccupied with adjusting to my new school life. I have added new characters to this Chapter. I will update soon with Aiden's POV! Sorry for any grammartical error! Vote and comment if you enjoy my book! What will happen to Faye or do you call Alexis?