Chapter 19-Being A Luna

I feel myself shift a little. I felt the weight on my shoulders. My eyes slowly open and I rub the sleep away from my eyes. My mate was still sleeping.

I look at the clock and see that it is already 10 am. Should I wake him up? I hear footsteps approaching his office through my werewolf hearing.

A knock comes and I contemplate on whether to answer it or not. I look at my mate then the door.

"Alpha, are you in there?" The person asks and by the voice I am guessing belongs to my mate's beta, Ashton.

"You can come back later." I answered and I heard distant footsteps. He almost walk in on us, in this position.

I think about the possible ways to wake my mate up. An idea suddenly tinged in my mind. I put kisses all over his face and he shifts a little. "Damn why must you do this to me." He growls and I smirk in amusement.

I manage to wake him up. He gets up and asks me, "Is your shoulder okay?" I feet the numbness on my shoulder slowly dissipates.

"I'm fine, don't worry too much mate." I pinch the bridge of his nose. He pulls me closer to him and I squeal.

We both laugh. "Your Beta came by just now and I told him to come later." He nods. "It would be better if he actually came in and saw us in this position." I feel my cheeks heat up and I slap his chest playfully.

"How dare you hit the Alpha? You have abused your authority as a Luna." He teases me. "I can do whatever I want." With that, I ran out of his office and to our room which happens to be in the same level. I grab my clothes and go straight to the bathroom.

Once I was done, I walk out of the bathroom to find my mate flushed in frustration. I was quick to be by his side. "Why? Is there something wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder. " No, nothing's wrong." He stands up and walks to our bathroom. I wonder what's wrong with him. I was left sitting there, thinking about the possibilities.

I jump when my phone starts ringing. I grab my phone and see that Taylor is calling. I decide to pick up. "HEYY FAYE!" I laugh.

"Hi Taylor, how have you been?"

"I have been doing great. What about you lil sis?"

"Not bad. I love living here with my mate."

"Has your mate make the announcement to the pack?"

"Yes, he did and all the pack members were so friendly."

We continued talking about everything that was happening in the moment. I laugh at a couple of stories she told me. It felt great talking to my sister again. I miss her energy.

"So has your mate mark you yet?"

"No, not yet. Why?"

"OMG REALLY!" Then I heard a voice in the background saying to quieten down.

"We are just taking things in my pace. You know getting marked is a big thing and I want to be able to do it with all of my heart. I just need a little bit more time."

"Your mate is so sweet. It's okay lil sis, take things at the pace that you are comfortable with. Don't rush anything but also remember that the full moon is coming. You are going to be in heat. You have to consider that too."

"I will, Big Sis. I have to go now. I will call you soon okay?"

" I love you lil sis. Call me whenever you are free. I love you."

"I love you too." Then the call ended.

"Was that your sister?" He emerges from the walk-in closet fully clothed. "Yes, I miss her so much. She still has so much energy." I smile at him but I know just by looking, he was feeling stressed about something. "Will you be fine in getting breakfast on your own? I have to go to the office." He looks at me. "I will be just fine. Don't worry about me. I will bring some breakfast to your office then." I kiss his cheeks and he walks out.