Chapter 49- A Cry For Help

My eyes flutter open as I feel the stinging pain on my arms. I blink a couple of times to only find myself staring back in darkness. I try to move my hands but instantly grimaced. Sliver. I am handcuffed. But wait, how did I end up here? I recollect the last time I was sleeping with Aiden. What happened?

"HELP! IS ANYBODY THERE?" I yell out loud but my pleas turned into deaf ears. I was only met with the echo of my voice. I try to use my powers to break free from the handcuffs but failed to do so. There is no way my powers weaken due to the sliver. That only weakens my wolf. MY WOLF!

'Fiestar, are you there? FIESTAR!' Just great, my wolf is not responding. It must have been a couple of hours for the sliver to take effect.

"At last, you have woken up." My eyes wander around the dark room. "You don't have to see me to know who I am. I have been watching you for a very long time. Ever since you were born, I knew what you were capable of. I can see that you are a lot stronger and powerful than any average werewolf. I have wanted to get a hold of you for so long. 

Now, I do. Today is the best day of my life thanks to the help of a very special person. I am in disbelief that someone so close to you would give you up due to fear. Fear of your powers and true potential. You must be wondering who? You will find out soon enough."

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" I struggle through the handcuffs to break free. The sliver pierces through my skin. I clench my teeth to endure the pain. "Continue trying and you will only get weaker." The stranger laughs viciously. I feel someone's presence right in front of me. "Just know that my mate will come for you." I spit at his face.

"Wait as long as you want but he won't come for you." Anger seethed through my veins. He dares underestimate my mate. He is going to get it soon enough.

---

I try to reach Aiden and several of my family members through the mind link but I fail to do so. I would only end up with a sharp pain in my head. Please anybody, just come to save me from this hell hole. The squeak of a door opening made me lift my head. "I pity seeing you in this state. How about we chain your legs instead?" I feel the handcuffs being let loose. My feeble body falls to the ground.

I feel the searing pain of the chains on both of my feet. The stranger cups my face. "Are you still waiting? It's been two days." I fight out of his grasp.

"He will come. He just needs a little bit of time."

"Such an innocent little girl. It absolutely disgusts me." I feel his sickening lips on my neck. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!" I use all of my energy to push him away. He doesn't move away instead, he moves further down my neck and I bite my lips to stop any noise that could possibly lead him into doing something more than just kissing me. "I will never 'feed' on your pleasure." I let out the words breathlessly.

"You will soon enough. Switch off the lights." And then all I see is darkness. I feel the thrust of someone hitting my side and I cry out in pain. The person continuously punches my side, causing blood to spurt out from my mouth. "How is the Luna Queen of Werewolves so weak? No wonder it was too easy to deceive you." My mind arouses in curiosity in what he said. "I am not weak. You are. Clearly, because you know if I am not in this handcuffs, you would have been dead by now." I warn him.

"We'll see about that." I hear the sound of the door closing and then there was only me, the darkness and the silence.

"Hello, is there anybody there who could help me? Hello!" I call out for help but all I get in return is nothing. Absolutely nothing. There must be a way out of here but first, I have to figure out how to unlock these handcuffs. I got an idea. Bobby pins. I have one in my hair currently. I take one out and insert the bobby pin into the lock. After twisting and turning it a couple of times, I manage to get the handcuffs off my feet but unfortunately, at the same time, someone enters the room.