Chapter 45-The Journey Begins...

It has been an eventful journey meeting the Goddess herself. I have learned many new things that I will cherish for all of my life. I will not live under a mask anymore. I will show my true self to the world. I will not act like anyone else but myself.

"Thank you for everything Moon Goddess." I thank her for the last time before disappearing and reappearing at a place so familiar. The sight of a castle not so far away. My home. I cannot go back if not I would get caught. I do need a few things though. Maybe I should go in but not by the front door.

With a simple thought about my room, I reappear at my bedroom. All I see made me tear up a little. Everything was left untouched since the day I disappeared out of the blue. My feet makes its way to grab a duffel bag and swiftly moves around to grab anything that I will need.

The last of my things were thrown inside the bag and without struggling, I zip up the bag. Surprisingly it didn't take me too long to pack. I should get going. Once someone picks up my scent, I will be in big trouble. I stop by my bedside table and clasp the photo frame. It showed a picture of the three of us. Me, Adrian and Audrey. I hope the both of them are doing well. I press a kiss on the photo frame. "I will come back soon. I love you guys so much."

I place the photo frame at the exact same spot as it was in and thought about a place in the world. With that, I teleport to my first destination and began working.

My first destination is Singapore. Even though it is a small country, there are about 500 werewolves residing there. I look around, clueless as to where I was. I needed to search for the location of the pack. I close my eyes and let my senses take over. I breathe in the scent of humans until I finally spotted a werewolf. I open my eyes and followed the scent. I check my duffle bag for a cap and wear it to shield my face away from people's view. I continue following the werewolf up till the pack house. I watch as he turns around and grins, directly looking at me. Shit. It was a trap. I watch as werewolves approach and circle me.

"Who are you?" A demanding voice reverberated. Must be the Alpha. So much for keeping lowkey. The werewolves start closing in on me. "Reveal yourself or we will do it by force." I hate it when someone orders me around. I was born of elite power and my wolf felt insulted to have them treat me this way but I can't act out. Not now. I look down and took a deep breath. "I am here to help your pack. I mean no harm."

"Then reveal yourself or are you too afraid?" The Alpha mimicked me. That is the last of it. All the werewolves surrounding me fly away as I push them away by force. Groans and words of curses were heard. I smirk. "I will not hurt anyone as long as you don't lay a hand on me or order me around. The Alpha step forward please." I watch as the Alpha approach me without a moment of hesitation. Once he was close enough, I place my right hand out. "Give me your hand." He reluctantly does that. " My eyes shut and I think about the vision I received for this pack.

A young girl cries as she was being cornered by someone. "Daddy! Mommy!" The girl screams for help but no one came. A flash of hurt, sadness, and fear erupts from her face. I listened to her heart beat quickly. Her body trembles as tears drip from her eyes like rainwater from the clouds.

A hand being snatched away caused my eyes to open. I look at the Alpha looks frightened. "That is my daughter. Why did you show me this?"

"So that you will be warned. Take care of your daughter." I wished him all the best before disappearing and teleporting to my second destination. Even when I am teleporting, my body felt drained and wanted to grab a bite. I look through my duffle bag and realize that I had money. I walk and see that there is a shop that sells burger across the street. I cross the road and push the door to enter the shop. They had a wide selection and I chose the teriyaki chicken burger which is my all time favorite. Nothing goes wrong with teriyaki sauce. I paid the cashier before settling down and taking a bite of my burger.

The taste was to die for. I loved it so much. Once I was done with my absolutely satisfying meal, I took out my notebook. I had to list down the places that I needed to visit. Singapore. Checked. Malaysia. Currently here. Indonesia. Korea. Japan. Wow, I had to visit many places. This is no joke. Not only the country but I have to locate the packs too. This is so much work.

A screech in the air caused me to look out. A car was racing towards the burger shop. As a reflex, I place my hand and stopped the car from damaging or hurting anyone in the shop. I walk around to check on the driver. The scent of alcohol quickly hit me. He was drunk driving. This idiot. "Someone call the police and ambulance." I place my hand on his forehead.

"May you suffer from an injury that will keep reminding you of this incident." I take my stuff and put on my cap, leaving the scene. I keep my head down as I let my senses take over. Where is this pack? I smell one right ahead. I continue walking till I step into the pack territory. "Siapa kamu?" (Who are you?)

"Saya ialah seseorang yang mahu menolong Pack kamu. Boleh saya bertemu bersama Alpha kamu?" (I am someone who wants to help your pack. Can I meet your Alpha?"

"Saya sudah panggil Alpha saya. Tunggu sebentar." (I already called for my Alpha. Please wait for a moment.) A few minutes pass by, a man with a strong build comes into sight. "Kenapa kamu berada di sini?"(Why did you come here?" His harshly said it, making me feel more awkward.

"Kamu boleh berbual Bahasa Inggeris?"(Can you speak English?) He nods, maintaining his stone expression. "I came here to help you. Could you come closer?" The Alpha reluctantly steps forward, leaving a good distance between the both of us. "You are Alpha Zahid right?"

"Yes and how do you know my name?" I have come to the right place. Pretty lucky for the second journey. "Great. Could you give me your hand for a moment?" He puts his hand out hesitantly once again.

That smell. It smells like....Rogues. They looked battered and weak. Their face drained of any color. They walked aimlessly as their ears twitched every few seconds. They were very weary but cautious at the same time.

My vision ended just there. Alpha Zahid looked doubtful and a little infuriated. "The vision that you just saw. It is meant to help you. Those rogues you saw is going to stumble in your territory. You have to help them and they will give you something back. Trust me. It will benefit you greatly. I am not sure when but it could be a matter of a few days or months at most. The longest it could lead up is a year."

"Thank you for help. I didn't catch your name just now." How am I suppose to answer this? I can't tell him the truth. "Wait, where did you get that necklace?" I look down and pull the necklace out from its hiding. "The Moon Goddess. She personally gave it to me." Alpha Zahid pulls his sleeves up and there I saw the bracelet with the same initials. The both of them glowed, I admired the beauty of it. "What a coincidence. We crossed paths. And my name is Lexi." It was not a complete lie so I guess I should be applauded for my quick thinking.

"Nice to meet you. By any chance, do you have a place to stay over?" I shook my head. I had been so busy that I didn't realize that. "You can come and stay at my pack for the time being." I accepted his generous offer, even though I was only going to stay here for one night. Maybe not. He enters the pack house and I follow closely behind, yawning along the way.

He spins opens the door to a room and I enter. He wishes me goodnight and I returned it with a tired smile.

What a tiring day it has been....

***
Hello readers, I am back after a long while. I had a lot of things going on in my life. I would say that the first 4 months of these year has been eventful and memorable so far! Back to the story, I am thankful to each and everyone of you reading my book. I never expected to get this far with so many readers and votes!

I am happy and touched by all of you! I will not be able to able frequently but I will update every once in a while when I do have the free time! Please stay tune as this story is coming to an end soon😊