Chapter 23-Meeting His Family

Faye's POV

An unknown creature surrounded by unfamiliar beings were discussing. "We are going to strike them when they are at their weakest." Every being present hollered and cheered. "We have to take out our target first." Everyone cheered even louder this time, too much for my liking.

I sit up, gasping for air. A stray strand of hair fall on my face and I push it back. I take slow deep breaths. What was that vision about?

I stand up and walk towards the drawer where I placed the book containing the visions I have had so far. Turning to an empty page, I write down details about the vision I just had. Who is them? Who is their target?

.
.
.

I enter the dining room with everyone seated and their heads bowed. I sat down, waiting for my mate.

Someone enters the dining room and announces that the Alpha will not be present for breakfast. While everyone starts digging in, I wonder why my mate couldn't join us.

"Luna, may I ask something?" I look up to the person who asked the question. "Sure, what is the question?" The guy around the same age as me asks his question. "How did you get your daughter?" Tension rises and my heart dropped. I sat frozen but recovered and stood up to take my leave.

I walk through the woods until a small airplane made out of paper comes flying in my direction. Once it lands in front of my foot, I pick it up.

Looks like someone finally asked the burning question. Why didn't you just tell them the truth? After all, they treat you as their Luna. You are not safe here. Come back to where you belong.

My heart burning in anger. I set the note on fire and ashes fall to the ground. He is so delusional and obsessive. I turn around and walk back to the pack house when a commotion catches my attention. I walk over and there I see a black crow with a note on its right leg. My mate takes out the note and reads it. His expression changes. His eyes glazed and I know he is using the mindlink.

The crowd quickly scattered while I walk away to the west side of the pack territory where I can practice my powers. Once I find a good spot, I settle down and focus on using my water powers. I raised my hand and water from a puddle raises. I slowly bring it down before taking full control of it and making it fall as rain. Soon, the rain drenches me a little. Dang it why did I do that!

I warm myself up and my clothes became good as new. Next up is earth. I kneel down in front of a small plant and touch it. The plant soon develops into an orchid. I stare at my hands, mesmerized by the powers I am given.

I practice all my element powers over and over again. Till my body became sore. I lean against a tree and look up at the sky.

Out of the blue, I am taken away into darkness. "YOU ARE A WHITE WOLF! THEY WILL KILL YOU ONCE THEY FIND OUT! DON'T THINK YOU ARE SAFE!" A devilish voice booms in the darkness. "What are you? Come out wherever you are." An intense pain spreads throughout my body, causing my body to shut down. "You want to know who I am." A chilling voice causes the hairs on my body to awaken.

"Well my name is Amber." With that, my eyes are now staring up at the sky. I look down and familiarize myself with my surroundings. My heart beating unevenly. What does she want from me?

I lean against the tree for support so I can walk. I walk slowly to the pack house. I was too distracted to acknowledge all the looks the pack members were giving me.

I climb the stairs to my bedroom. Once I reach the bedroom, my leg leads me to the comfortable bed where I just collapsed, still traumatized about the scene that had just taken place. How was Amber able to communicate with me? That is not possible but there was no way it wasn't real. I felt it. My body reacted. Has Amber been haunting all the white wolves in this universe? I have to stay strong. Only then she won't have control over me and my wolf.

I sit up and walk towards the bathroom to freshen up. I dry my hair and pick out a pair of jeans with a hoodie. When I am all comfortable and clean, I finish up some schoolwork to pass the time.

A knock interrupts my train of thoughts. I continue writing the last of my math working for the question then place my pen down to look at the person who so happens to be my mate.

He comes closer and presses a kiss on my forehead. I smile contently and asks, "what brings you here, Mr. Black?" He smiles at me and carries me to our bed. He lays me down gently and moves his body on top of mine. Our face is so close that his nose is brushing against mine. My breath hitches. "Why are you so tempting?" He licks his lips seductively. "I want all of you right now." He growls softly in frustration. "I wouldn't mind a kiss or two." The words left my mouth and I didn't know I was that cunning.

"Are you sure?" I nod my head. He leans in closer and indulges my lips with so much passion. I return back with the same amount of passion. His hand cups my face and I wrap both of my arms around his neck. We both deepen the kiss, our lips moving in sync. After a few seconds, we rest our foreheads together, trying to catch our breaths. We smile at each other. I release my hold on his neck and he lies beside me. He pulls me into his chest and my heart skips beat. "My parents invited you to have dinner with them." He looks at me and I look up meeting his eyes.

"I would love to have dinner with them as long as you are there with me." I realize his body tenses. "Are you okay?" He hums in response. "Is there something wrong?" I was hoping for a reply but silence answered the question.

I realize that he tenses up whenever we are with his parents. It seems that something happened and I need to find out. "You know you can tell me anything." I sigh when he doesn't say anything. I lift myself from his chest. "Come on, let's go." I reach out my hands and he takes it. We walk down the stairs while conversing about our day.

As we pass by, everyone either greets or bow their heads. I acknowledge every single person with a smile.

We walk through the front door and enter the dining room. Suddenly, I am engulfed in a hug. "Omg, I finally get to meet the girl that has captured my brother's attention." She squeals. I awkwardly pat her back and she releases her hold on me. I flash her a smile. "Wow, you are way more pretty than I imagined." She compliments me. "You're so lucky bro." She lightly slaps my mate's chest.

Aiden was trying so hard not to smile. "I'm sorry I didn't warn you about my sister." He looks apologetically to me. "It's fine, I like your sister already." We make our way to the dining room where everyone was already seated. Aiden sits on my left and Ariana on my right. Everyone starts eating and chatting.

"I didn't get your name just now." I ask Ariana. She slaps her head. "Oh god I'm so dumb. " She clears her throat. "My name is Ariana and I am sixteen years old. My mate is Ashton." I nod. "Well, my name is Faye." She nods at me before continuing to devour her food. I hope we can get along.

Ariana started a conversation and from there on, a bond sparked between us.

We made sure to exchange numbers before separating. "Seems like my sister really loves you." I chuckle and nod. "Your sister is so friendly and interesting." He smirks at me. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Nothing." I simply shrug it off and walk away with my arms folded. "Come on Faye, don't tell me you are mad." I can hear his footsteps near me. I grin. I can never stay mad at him. I hear whining behind me but I just continue walking.

I open the bedroom door and quickly collapse on the bed. What a day I had. Soon, he enters too. "Are you still mad at me?" I wanted to laugh so badly. Once I couldn't hold it in anymore, I let out a laugh. He looks at me dumbfoundedly. "You...thought.....I.....was....mad.....at.....you." I said in between my laughs. He tackles me on the bed.

I roll off to the other side, he grabs me and pulls me closer to him. Just like that, he wraps the both of us with the blanket. I turn my body so I face him.

"Goodnight Aiden." I yawn as I said those words.

"Goodnight my love." He pecks my forehead and just like that I doze off.