Chapter 28-Our First Date

I realize where I was. In my old bedroom. My heart pounding as fast as it could. He undresses me as I sat still. I didn't move. I didn't flinch. I got used to this. This invasion of privacy. I felt his cold, rough hands touch my arms and it goes lower till my private part. I let him do this to me because if I do try to run away, his punishment is inhumane.

He does it over and over again. He yells my name every time he does it. I didn't want to lose my virginity like this. I didn't have a choice. My mate wouldn't want me. My scent was already mixed with his. Once you have sexual intercourse with another man, you will have his scent. That is why everyone gives me unpleasant glances.

He soon has his satisfaction and lays beside me. "Tonight, I choose to sleep beside you, my dear Faye." He wraps his arm around my waist. Our naked bodies close to each other but I felt nothing. His touch made me nauseous and urging me to scrub every part of my body with soap for his scent to disappear. I know I cannot but inside I wanted to do it so badly.

My eyes open abruptly in panic. My breaths come out in heavy pants. I was trying to catch my breath. I held my chest as if it was suffocating me. It was just a dream. A dream. Calm down, Faye. I slowly take deep breaths and let the tears take control, reminiscing that day where he chose to sleep with me after sexual intercourse. I remembered that it was rare for him to stay overnight. That night, I didn't get a wink of sleep. I was too anxious, he was just too close to me.

I get up to wash up. Letting the water wash away the bad dream. I rinse my hair and body. Putting on vanilla scent shampoo and strawberry scent body soap. I shave the hair on my armpits and legs. I rinse off the soap and dry my body with a towel. I move to the sink once I wrapped my body with a towel. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I wipe my face with a smaller towel hanging beside the sink. I hang it back before picking out my outfit of the day.

 I hang it back before picking out my outfit of the day

All nice and dressed up. I comb and blow dry my hair. It took a good fifteen minutes to dry my hair. I made my bed and walked to a drawer filled with different kinds of medicine. I pick one of the pills that will hopefully soothe a mild headache that I have. Popping the pill with a glass of water. I decide to lay down on the bed to rest for a couple more minutes.

I hear the door to my room open but I didn't turn back to see who came in the room. I close my eyes, to pretend to sleep but I hear footsteps approaching closer and closer to the bed. "Faye, I know you are awake." I didn't move but remained in the same position that I was in.

"Just leave me alone. I want to rest for a few more minutes." I lazily said it, not putting that much effort to explain myself. The headache was getting the best of me. The more I talked, the more it hurt. There are just so many things on my mind right now. I bring my hand to rub my temples in an attempt to lessen the pain.

"Are you having a headache?" I secretly nod.

"Come, let me help." I sit up and obeys him. He pats his lap and I put my head on his lap. His fingers find their way to my temples. He rubs them and I feel much better already. Even though we had our first argument yesterday, he still cared for me.