Chapter 51- The End

"YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING FROM ME!" I yell at them. "Speak or we will start hurting the people you love the most one by one."

"Never."

A few hours ago......

"We know you have come into contact with a few white wolves from around the world. Tell us their location." I stare at them without saying a word.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk. Bring it in." I spot as a familiar tray shows up before me. "Time to have fun." He picks up a small knife and starts tracing the scars on my body lightly. Soon, he starts pressing down harder around my stomach. I close my eyes tightly as I prayed to the Moon Goddess to keep my child safe.

There is no way they would kill my child without killing me. They need their information and I am not the one they are supposed to come to. I was not going to put the lives of other white wolves just to save myself. That is pure selfishness. I was not that type of person. They came to me for help. I was not going to turn my backs on them. I know. I said I was going to put myself first but it is all forgotten since nobody saved me yet. I was barely hanging on to my dear life. Let alone escape here alive. That is too small of a chance.

There is no point waiting on that slim chance that I will escape this hell. I was meant to die this way. Betrayed. Abandoned.

He continues pressing on until he settles on a spot and presses down the knife with force. I feel blood oozing out from the minor scratch I got. "Now do you want to tell me?" I shake my head vehemently. "Fine by me. Take her clothes off and prepare for a very cold bath. Trust me, you won't be able to stand this." I shiver. I don't know how long I can put up with that.

I let people carry my limb body and toss me on the cold bath. My skin makes contact and instantly tremble due to the coldness. It was freezing in here with the cold water and ice cubes. Let alone the surrounding temperature. "We will put you in there until you decide to speak." I hold onto the side of the bath. I shakily take a breath. "Wait for as long as you want but I won't mutter a word to you about anything." I sternly said.

"We will see about that." I see him leave and I finally get a hold of my necklace. They never took it off of me. I open the locket and press the button. I forget I even had it on for all this time. My mind was always in a haze. Someone please come and save me.

I stay seated on the tub and I forget how long it has been. My body started to feel numb due to the coldness to the point that I couldn't feel anything anymore. All I knew was that my skin was getting pruney. Once in a while, someone comes back to pour more ice cubes and that is about it. No one else comes in here.

"Brilliant." I hear as the devil himself claps his hands proudly. "You are so hardheaded aren't you? Get her out of the bath." He instructs his people and they roughly got me out of the bath.

"It has been three hours and yet you haven't spoken a word. Impressive."

Present time

My back leans back on the walls, not giving a damn that I was naked. My breaths come out in pants. I cradle my baby protectively. "Bring her in first." My head snaps up and meets his eyes. Who is he referring to? No. NO! Not her. I watch as Audrey comes through the door and spots me. She comes running to me. "MUMMY!" Tears fill my eyes. I wrap my hands around her tightly. She has grown so much. My baby is now eight years old. "Mummy, are you okay?"

"I am okay now that you are here with me."

"Take her away." I hold her close to me and growled at them. "Step away." The men snatch Audrey from me. I fall forward. I support my body with my hands. "I got to admit that your daughter is such a sweetheart. Too bad, today is the last day you will see her."