Chapter 9-The White Wolf

Faye's POV (in hospital)

2 years ago

It has been a year since we moved here. Honestly, I have never felt so lonely before. A placed that was labeled as my room. My room.....I began laughing... Since when do I deserve such luxury? A place where I didn't have privacy was called my 'room'. What a joke...

My thoughts were interrupted when heavy footsteps made contact with the floor. I hurriedly got up and get in the safety of my bed covers. It's not like that is going to help but I try my best to not expose any part of my body. The footsteps were no longer heard but the squeak that came from the doorknob made me hold my breath.

There he stood with tired looking eyes. He licked his lips as if craving something or more like someone. He slammed the door and I flinched. He slowly walk towards me. His lips twitch into a smirk, his expression showing amusement.

"My favorite time of the day has come." He said with a devilish grin. He strips out of his clothes and crawls on my bed. Slowly, he removes the blanket covering my body. I felt exposed and insecure.

"Come on, don't be scared baby." His eyes showed that if I did not move, he was going to hurt me. Even with knowing what that look meant, I just stood still. "Come on.you're safe here. "His eyes were getting darker by the second. He inched closer and pressed my lips with full force. I didn't kiss back, instead I tried every way to stop it. He wrapped his hand around my waist, holding it till the rate that I start feeling pain and I could feel his claws digging into my waist.

I bite back the pain not wanting to show him I was in pain. Even though it's been a year, I couldn't get use to feeling the pain and insecurity. He trailed kisses on my neck. When leaving kisses, it means him biting my neck as if leaving a mark, claiming I'm his. I hated it. I felt disgusted that he left marks that will temporarily scar me.

"Now baby get rid of that hideous shirt." I did as he instructed because I didn't want him to ripping it. He scans my body and proceeds with what he has been wanting to do.

An hour later....

We were both naked and I felt sore. I was sweating after he did it a couple of times. I felt sticky and dirty. "How about one more time baby?" It was not a question but his wish. I let him get his satisfaction as I suffered. I couldn't do anything. The first time I fought back, I got hurt badly. I didn't try to fight back after that time. That was my first and last attempt.

He finishes after he felt 'happy'. He picks up his clothes that were thrown in the process. He gets dressed while I covered myself with my blanket. I wait as he leaves. Looking down at myself. And I let the tears flow out....

Then, everything goes black....

I couldn't see anything. I couldn't think either. All I could see was me, a few years olders, I looked happy. I felt loved. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart could come out any moment now. The sparks and tingles I felt from his touch brought comfort and safety. Being in his embrace made me crave it more. This feeling is indescribable....It felt like I known him for a long time. It felt like every part of me was his. He leaned in closer and I giggled. He kissed my neck where a mark lay. The mark was beautiful. It was a symbol of a wolf which I am assuming is his.

Then everything goes blank...

Now I could hear a monitor beeping. My throat dry and my eyes heavy from exhaustion. I felt worn up but at the same time, I felt alive. I guess it didn't work. I wanted to open my eyes. This cruel world doesn't want to let me die.

Then suddenly a woman appeared in a white dress and she was floating. How?" Hello Faye, I am a Fairy Guardian." I just stared at her. Am I the dreaming? "You must think this is a dream. Well, it is. But I am real and you are too. I am here to tell you more about your powers. I know that you have had a few encounters with your powers. Your powers are indeed very powerful. You are the chosen one. You are the Guardian of all the well-known kinds of our world. Your powers can kill or protect them. You obtain the White Wolf. The most powerful and respected wolf in all worlds.

You have five powerful abilities. Starting with the power to heal others, those who got hurt will be able to heal instantly when you touch their wound. You could only heal people who truly deserve to live on and not those who have done wrong. If you were to heal a bad person, your ability to heal others will weaken. You must be cautious to whoever you heal as it will affect you. There is an disadvantage is where you cannot revive the dead. You will only be able to save those who are still alive.

However, you cannot heal yourself using your powers but only your wolf could. If you do, you will only get hurt more or even completely lose your powers and die.

Moving on, you will be able to get visions. Visions which shows you the future. You are able to see through a person who is good and who is bad. Visions come at any time of the day. Well you had a vision just now about yourself. Visions are meant to help you save others or kill them before their intentions come to life. You have the ability to look towards the future. You can change the future if you change the present. You have to be cautious as some people can be placed under a witches dark spell to show that they are of good identity. You have to spot them and kill them as they can kill more innocent people.

Thirdly, you can control the four elements of Earth: Fire, Earth, Air and lastly Water. The motive of having these powerful elements is to protect those from danger. You could save anyone using your powers except for the dead. Beginning with fire, like fire itself, fire tend to be passionate, dynamic, and temperamental. Fire can keep you warm, or it can do great destruction. Air is all about the motion or you could call it winds of changes. You can use it against anyone who is a threat to you.

Earth is one where you could control nature. You are able to keep anyone 'grounded' to the ground. You are able to create a massive destruction if used wrongly. You can mend living species and revive nature. They will help you whenever you need them. Water is the most powerful as they surround you and can kill anybody within seconds. Like water, they can be refreshing, or they can drown you in their depths. You need to learn on how to obtain this powers and use them wisely.

Defense skills are also very essential for you. You will be able to protect yourself and the ones you love. Your body will react to any danger and a forcefield will surround you to avoid you getting hurt. I have seen your powers come to life so I guess you have figured this one out. You are able to protect anyone or even a territory by imagining a territory or that person in your head and a forcefield surrounding them. No one is able to break through your forcefield and you are the only one who could let it down.

Last but not least, attacking skills are also included. Using your hands, you are able to control someone and even crush a person by staring at their eyes. You are able to control someone with your powers. You can attack those hurting someone. Be careful when you're angry, it's because you could hurt anyone at that point of time. Stay away until you cool off. Your powers tend to be more powerful at that point of time.

I have to go now and I need you to research one thing for me. It's how you could die. You have to find that out yourself through books and personal knowledge. Till we see each other again." With that, the woman disappears. I stood frozen in place. Did that just happen? I'm so confused. I am the Chosen one?

I wake up to a light so blue and harsh its mere force seems to pry my  eyelids apart. The air smells like antiseptic. I was wearing a mask, helping me breathe. I could feel the wires attached to my body. The familiar sound of a monitor beeping. My heart rate was slow and steady. I tried moving my fingers. Then, I look around to find no one standing there. The room was empty which made the silence deepen. My throat dry, in need of water. That was the moment I felt stuffy.

I needed someone's comfort.

----

Hey guysss! Its been about 2 weeks since I updated and now I just finished writing and editing Chapter 9! Yayy!I am so thankful for 109 reads and 1 vote!I wrote this book as a hobby and I really appreciate you guys reading it! I will probably update next week! I can't wait to hear your response on this chapter. Sorry for any grammatical errors!

Read on to find out what happens to Faye and her powers!