Chapter 37-Alexis' Diary

9th April 2019

Today marks the third anniversary since I was involved in that tragic accident. I remember each and every detail from that day. I had just completed giving out food to the rogues and sat in my car to catch a wink of sleep when a hard impact came. The car rolled and I felt pieces of glass pierce through my skin.

I saved both Bella's and the driver, Mr Will. For a moment, I felt numb and collapsed. I clearly remembered someone calling out my name. I also heard faint sounds of a siren. After that, everything went blank.

I had a recap of my life for the past 17 years. All the good and bad moments. I didn't want to die at that point of time. I still wanted to live. I still had a lot more things to do and I can't stop halfway. I fought for my life and that was how I ended up here. I managed to fight for my life and recovered well from the surgery.

The moment I forced my eyes to open, I was surrounded by everyone I loved. It was truly a miracle. I am glad the moon goddess let me live my life. I am forever indebted to her.

The vision on my future self did come true. The one where I stood with Aiden on a beach where we spent our honeymoon there. It was filled with love, as we were still in the phase of newlyweds. It felt incredible! A time where we spent with only the both of us. We got a honeymoon that I only thought I would dream of. Going on adventures with my other half.

It has been two years since Aiden and I got married. I wore a beautiful dress and had stunning hair and makeup that day.

Since we were already crowned Alpha King and Luna Queen, we had a grand wedding consisting of a few thousand guests

Since we were already crowned Alpha King and Luna Queen, we had a grand wedding consisting of a few thousand guests. Mainly, I remembered the most iconic moment was when we said our vows. We had written them ourselves and read it out loud for our families and also guests.

"I will forever love you, My Queen." were the words Aiden had said to me. He had prepared a heartwarming speech that made my heart swell a little.

Another memory that was significant was when I turned eighteen and it happens to be the same day as my coronation day where I was officially crowned Queen.

My dress had been stunning

My dress had been stunning. I stood out from the crowd. When I felt the crown being placed on my hair, I felt the surge of power flow through me naturally. Aiden had congratulated me with a long passionate kiss.

Since then, I have adapted well to being Luna Queen. At first, I did struggle with many different challenges and difficulties coming my way as everything was still fresh. Now, I am a lot more self-sufficient and mature than I was two years ago. I get reprimanded lesser by my advisors and receive admiration majority of the time.

It had been 4 years since I moved to Black Moon Pack. If I hadn't made such a fearless decision that day, I think I would have agonized more and never encounter a life full of passion, escapade and surrounded by people who adore me.

I remained in good terms with Mom and Dad. Indeed we have grown closer, we have been to some family trips which helped bond all of us together. I will always put aside some time to catch up with the both of them. I felt blessed to be having two amazing, wonderful and kind-hearted individuals as my parents. Not to mention their good looks, I guess that's where I got my 'good' genes.

The pack has been very supportive of their Queen's identity. They didn't portray any fear and sometimes, requested for me to show some of my powers. I still recollect the bewildered reactions of the pack when I showed them a little of my water and fire powers. I am fortunate to have pack members who adapted well to change and are open-minded about certain things.

Now, I am twenty years old. I know I feel old already. It seems like yesterday, I was still sixteen. Terrified. Fragile. Closed off. About this world. This unfair world. We can't change the fact that the universe determines our fate. We can only find ways and people who make our lives worth living. I found my purpose for living. Have you?

I just wanted to express gratitude to the old Amelia for being valorous and daring that day which changed my whole future and gave me limitless opportunities. I had discovered so many new things about myself and grew along the way. I developed skills as a leader and never abided anyone from my care. I understood why the moon goddess gave me such a tough life to live in. She wanted me to feel pain that others might feel. She wanted me to see the difficulty of getting through it and becoming a fighter. She wanted me to spark the feeling of empathy instead of sympathy.

Thanks to her, I am able to lead well as a leader and as a mother to my beautiful soon six year old daughter, Audrey.

I am grateful that I am still alive and able to save my loved ones from getting their hearts broken. I fought for my life and I will continue to do so. I will continue to stay by Aiden's side. Hopefully, we will have more children soon.

Love,
Alexis Black