Chapter 14-Girl's Day Out Gone Bad

A heavy arm wrapped around my waist made me shift a little. I felt well-rested. The sleep that I got without a nightmare constantly waking me up. I wish I could get use to this. A smile made its way to my lips. I shift my body so I could face him.

Whenever he is asleep, he looks peaceful and cute. A few strands of his brown hair falls blocking his adorable face. I push his hair strands back. Sparks ignited from my touch. I gasped softly at the feeling. "Stop teasing me Faye."He spoke and I moved back in shock. He pulled me closer and I blushed. "You are so cute when you blush." My cheeks heats up at his compliment.

We stayed like that for a while before I saw his eyes fog over. Someone was mindlinking him.His eyes changed back and he sat up."I am going to get ready, Faye." He gave me a peck on my forehead and walk towards the bathroom. My heart was beating a thousand miles per second.

I am blessed that I have a mate like Aiden. He never fails to give me space, make me smile and give me everything I need. He is always there and he knows who I am comfortable with. He never forces me to do anything. As his mate which makes me a Luna, I am quite scared of not being able to live up to that title. I know I won't be as strong as other Lunas. I know I am different and probably a lot more powerful than any other ordinary wolf which frigthens me. How am I going to tell Aiden or Bella about my powers?

Their reaction makes me nervous. They wouldn't abandon me right? They won't see me as a threat. I wish they would still treat me like they do now. Suddenly, the door opens and I make eye contact with the person.

Bella.

"Omg Faye,are you excited for today?" I was confused. Is something happening today? "Excited for?" She looks at me in disbelief. "The pack always host a bonfire once a month. Alpha didn't tell you." I shook my head. I don't think I have been to one. It sounds rather exciting.

"We have to go shopping!" She excitedly says it. I nod my head. I have always wanted to go shopping with her. I never got the opportunity to do so. She starts rambling on about the bonfire. I had to calm her down a couple of times. The bathroom door opens and I forget that my mate was still here. I quickly covered Bella's eyes when I see him half naked. "Faye, why on earth are you covering my eyes?" I mentally face palmed myself.

"Because I am here." His voice laced with authority. "I am sorry Alpha.I didn't realize you are still here." She instantly bows her head and I lead her out of the room. I close the door with relief. "Why didn't you cover your eyes too?"He smirked. He is teasing me. My eyes stared at his biceps and I immediately looked away.

"Don't worry, this is all yours." He chuckled and walked in the closet.

I decided to take a shower. I finally got out and wrapped myself in a spare towel. I stood in front of the mirror. I stared at my reflection. I didn't have scars on my arms but on my collarbone, there was a couple of scars there. I recalled the terrifying memory.

Flashback

I was shaking in fear.

I was at this room. His playroom.

A place where he had his weapons.

He had many things that he used on me. Ropes. Whips. Chains.

"Come on Baby, its time for your little shot." He held out the syringe which had a purple liquid. It was wolfsbane.

Wolfsbane weakens a wolf's body and overdose of it could lead to death. I shook my head and tears just kept coming. He injected it on my collarbone. I felt the sting of the needle and the liquid flowing through my veins. I begin to feel weak.