Chapter five- flowers but not the right one

Chapter 5

The rest of the week past by in a blur. Every day of the week Jake bought me a flower. The boy was really sweet. Sadly he never figured out my favorite flower, the orchid.

At lunch we talked and I got to know him better. His dad owns his own trading company called Bianco Enterprises. So he has money. He has a younger sister named Sandy whos six years old. His parents travel a lot so they are hardly home. He may seem like a jerk and a player on the outside but on the inside he is really sweet , and adorable.

Finally it was Friday the day of the party. Jake was going to pick me up at 8:30 . He told me the parties at Max's house always takes about an hour before it becomes really fun.

I decided to put on a black mini dress with black pumps. I put on my favorite blue flower earrings and a gold heart chain that Nate got me for my 17th birthday. On the back he engraved it. It said " To the best friend in the world!! Your are amazing and I could ask for a better friend than you. -love Nate"

I heard a knock on the door downstairs so I walked downstairs to open the door. I was so excited for the party. I know I didn't really wanted to go at first but I'm excited because I'm going with Jake.

I opened the door expecting to see Jake but instead I saw Nate. " Hey" I chirped happily. He didn't responde. He just stood there with his mouth open staring at me with awe. Then I realized what I was wearing. " See something you like" I said teasing. " I've always seen something to like about you " he said cockily. He walked in and sat in my living room couch. " You look beautiful " he said looking straight into my eyes. I could see golden flakes in them as they looked straight at me. Oh God! He's soo gorgeous. I feel like jumping on top if him and kissing him to death. I wanted to feel his body on mine. I shakes out those thoughts. I really needed to control myself. I mean he has an easy access to any girl in our school why would he pick me?

I knew the answer to that already. I knew he wouldn't pick me.l

He only thought of me as his trusting best friend." thank you" I simply said as I kissed him in the cheek. As soon as I touched his cheek it made my lips burn in a god way. They felt like they belong with his. With him.

We stayed in silence until I heard a knock on the door. I was so glad my parents were out and not here to meet Jake. I ran to the door and opened. " Wow you look beautiful!" said Jake amazed. I felt special when he said it but part of me liked it better when Nate had said it. "thank you" I said as I blushed.

" Hey man" I heard Jake say to Nate. " Hey um... Is it okay if we talk outside. " said Nate as he started to walke outside. Jake just nodded his head. I instantly knew what Nate was going to tell him. My parents may not be here but that didn't stop the " you better take care of her or else" peech from Nate. He was soo overprotected of me. He was always but after what happened to me with my dad he got worse. I like it in a way but sometimes it got way out of hand.

I put my ear in the door trying to make out what they were saying. I heard Nate telling him not to try anything on means to take care of me. Jake kept telling him that he wouldn't, that he would take care of me.

The door opened and I saw Jake looking calm but when I looked at Nate ou could tell he was pissed off. " Ready to go beautiful" said Jake. " yeah" I responded as I went back inside to grab my purse. I swung the purse over my shoulder and walked over to Nate.

I gave him a big hug. At first he hesitated but the he hugged me as tight as he could. He had his neck nestled in my shoulder." I'll be okay." I whispered to him. " I know you will. It's him I'm worried about" " Have some faith in him, he might surprise you." He just scoffed. I pulled away to look at him. " I'll see you at the party." I said. He nodded. Jake grabbed my hand and we walked down the driveway to his black Porsche. When he said he had money he wasn't kidding.

He opened the for and we were on our way to the party.

----------------------------//////

--------READ-------------//////

Heyy wattpad readers!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know there's not much goin on but wait for the next chapter. THE PARTY!!

So how are you liking Jake?

But for you Nate fans don't worry I have a treat for you in the next chapter.