Chapter twenty three

Dedicated to Valentina Artunduaga.

and, Alitzamar

*mild sexual content*

----------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v

The telly was right it did rain. We were in the middle of making necklaces out of this Indian shell. When it just started pouring. We said bye to the guide and got in the car.

"What do we do now?" asked Destiny. "Um why don't we just go to the club, it's already dark out." answered Liam. "Yeah I can't wait to dance with Destiny." flirted Harry. Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. "What club?" asked Ali. "Club 808." answered Niall. "Okay that sounds good." replied Cami. "Perfect then." Louis answered smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cami's pov

The girls and I went back to the hotel to change real quick.

Ali put on a red cocktail dress.

Vale a green mini skirt with a white v- neck tucked in.

Destiny had on a jean skirt with a purple tank top.

I wore a black mini pencil skirt with a navy blue crop top that exposed my stomach.

We were ready to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------

zayn's pov

When we got there it was a bit full. Coloured lights were going everywhere and the music was really loud. "Want to get a drink?" I asked Cami. "Sure." she replied over the loud music. I put my hand on her back as I directed her to the bar. "I'll have a beer, and the beautiful lady here will have a grey goose martini with two olives." I ordered. The guy nodded and turned around to make the drinks. When I face Cami she stared at me with disbelief and shock. "How did you know my drink?" I smiled at her, "because I care about you. Plus how could I forget the drink of the girl I love."

She looked at me with an adoring smile as she leaned in and kissed me. She kissed me with such passion. I never wanted to pull away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cami's p.o.v

Wow he is too adorable!! I smiled at him as I leaned in. This kiss was different then any of the other kiss because when I kissed him I knew I was in love with him too.

I put my hands around his neck. I played with his hair as our lips moved together. At that moment I felt my knees give up. Yep the kiss was that good. He quickly put his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him as one of his hands ran down my skin making me shiver. His hand was so soft and warm. His hand made its way down to my hand as he interlaced them together. I know this is going to sound real cheesy but, it's so true. I felt like we were meant for each other. My body and his fit perfectly together. When we held hands I felt like they were pieces of a jigsaw puzzle that fit together. It just felt so right.

We both pulled away breathing hard. He put his forehead on mine. We just stood there stating into each others eyes, in silence. This silence wasn't awkward, it was nice.

Suddenly we heard someone clear their throat. We both turned around and faced the bartender. "Heres your drinks." he said to us. We took them and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v

"Hey Ali." I said as I leaned in to whisper over the load music. "Hey Niall." she said turning to face me. "Want to dance." I asked shyly. "I'd love to." she answered as she smiled at me.