Chapter twenty five

Chapter twenty five

A/N : yet another sad chapter. I don't enjoy writing this but, it's necessary. So enjoy (not that there's much to be happy about. Wow I'm a downer.)

And on my bday (shakes head)

Yes it's my bday! Whoooo!!

Btw check out the authors note at the end.

*mile sadness*

-----------------------------------------------------

1 day later

Zayn's p.o.v

We were waiting for the doctor to come back. When Niall told me about Cami I rushed to to the hospital. I can't believe she got in a car accident. I just hope she's okay. I love her and, I would die if anything bad would happen to her. That's why right now I feel like a part of me is dead now. And the only way that I could feel better is if she's okay.

It's been one day and she still is sleeping. The doctors had to put her in a coma to make sure she was okay. Even though they said she came out pretty good out of the car accident they had to search for internal bleeding. They said there was none but, it's better to be safe then sorry.

They took her off the medicine that causes the coma three hours ago. They say that it takes some time for her to wake up. I just want to see her already and hopefully I could explain to her what really happened.

Right now I was curled up in a ball on one of the chairs in the waiting room, crying softly. I just couldn't bear the thought of Cami getting hurt.

All the guys and the girls were also waiting to see what the doctor had to say. Ali and Louis went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. They asked if I wanted to go with them but, I declined. I just don't feel like eating at a time like this.

"Zayn, buddy you want to talk?" asked Liam as he sat in the chair next to me. I lifted my head to face him. "I dunno know. I'm just real sad." I answered as I ran my hand through my hair. "I bet you are man. Don't worry she's going to be alright." he said as he put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it reassuring me. "Thanks mate." I said as I gave him a halfhearted smile.

Just then the doctor came in. We all stood up. "Doc is she alright? Can we see her?" I asked him.

He shook his head slightly and looked at us with a sad expression lingering on his face. "Im very sorry. All my condolences." he told us. I just felt tears start coming uncontrollably down my face. I heard Vale crying as Nate hugged her and tried to calm her down. Everyone was crying.

It wasn't real what he said it couldn't be. "I'm so sorry for your lose Melanie was a nice old lady." the Doc told us.

My head sprung up. "Melanie?" I asked confused. "We're here for Camille Carson." Harry said from next to me.

"No. It says her that Melanie Sucameyer was the one that passed away. " "Well we don't know who she is." Louis said . "I'll be back in a second." the Doctor said as he excused himself.

We just stayed there staring at each other confused. The Doctor came back. "I'm so sorry we read you somebody else's file." he told us with an embarrassed look on his face. "Can you read us Cami's file?" asked Liam. "Yeah we have it right here." the Doctor responded as he opened the file he had in his hand. "Cami suffered a mild concussion, has a few cuts and bruises here and there. The worst damage that happened was she broke her hand. Right now we are just waiting for her to wake up." he said with a smile. "She's was real lucky. I'll tell you if she wakes up or if anything happens" he then added.