Chapter fifteen- Nate confesses

Chapter fifteen

---------------------------------------------------------

The car ride to the my karate class was in one word ...awkward.

After the little confrontation with Samantha, Nate was really silent. I would be too trust me.

I turned to look at him and I saw him gripping the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were white. He didn't once turn to look at me. He just kept looking straight. So many times I wanted to say something but what do you say to someone who just confessed their love for you.

I just continue replaying what he said to Samantha. "Samantha you have no right to say all that crap about Cami. She is the nicest person that I have ever met. She's also funny and smart. And those are all the things you don't have. Wait, there is something you are and she's not. A slut. Also she wasn't the whole reason I dumped your sorry ass, dumping you was something I should have done a longgggg time ago. The other reason is that I love her and not you!" Samantha looked taken back but she quickly regained her posture. She thought of something. "Yeah you love her only as a friend!" she screamed back. "No! I love her as more than that!"

I turned to look at him. My eyes were big in shock. "What?" me and Samantha said in union. After that Nate just grabbed my hand and before I could react we were in the car.

Now I'm just thinking about what to say. I've dreamed about him saying I love you and not as a friend but I just didn't dream about being in this situation. I really have no idea what to do. But the hardest thing is that before I knew I loved him and know I don't know.

As soon as he parked the car I jumped out. I put my sports bag on my shoulder and fasted walked inside. Once inside I started running to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and sprayed water on my face hoping this was all a dream.

No such luck.

I changed into my white training suit and put on my black belt. I took out my iPhone and checked the time 3:55. Only five more minutes until class starts. I shoved everything into my bag and opened the door.

My phone started to ring from my bag. I was looking through my bag when suddenly I walked into someone. I looked up to see Zayn staring at me with his adoring eyes. "Hey poppet." he said as he kissed my on the cheek. "Hey Zayn." I said trying my best to look happy. "Can't wait to see you kick some ass." he said pretending to me punching someone. Suddenly his hand hit the wall next to him causing him to let out a little yelp. I couldn't help but laugh. "Only you would laugh at my pain." he said grinning at me. "Only you could make me laugh with your clumsiness when I'm having a bad day." I countered. "Last I heard that's not a bad thing." he said as he leaned against the door. "It's not." I said as got closer to him.

Stop! Cami what the hell are you getting closer to him for!! Being with him, kissing him is only going to confuse things more for you! " I have to go class is about to start." I said before I walked pasted him.

"Hello I'm Miss. Hunter, but you can call me Allyson. I'm going to be filling in for Master Lance." said a girl about my age. She had straight light brown hair, with light brown eyes. She was just a bit taller than me. Her hair went past her shoulder, she was wearing a black training suit with a black belt signaling she had already finished all the classes and had passed.

"Aren't you too young to be teaching a class with this level of expertise?" asked Jim Dund. He was a twenty five year old cocky man who thinks he is the best fighter in the world. Nobody likes him including me. I also feel bad for him that he had to open his big mouth the one day I'm not in the mood for much. So as the outcome I told him this, "Oh shut up Jim. Your just mad because when you asked Master Lance if you could fill in for him and he said no. Plus if Master Lance asked her to fill in it must be because she's good. So please for the sake of everyone can you please stop being mean to Miss. Hunter." I said in a calm voice. When i turned around I saw Miss. Hunter smiling at me. "Thank you miss..." "Carson." I filled in. "Also you can call me Allyson." she said befor turning to face the class." For the first half of the class I'm going to pair you up with someone in this class and you will begin sparring."