Chapter twenty one

Chapter twenty one

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cami's p.o.v

Confused? Very. So many questions that are jammed in my head now. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug. "My grandma just passed away so I'm here for the weekend." she answered without looking straight at me. "how about you?" she continued. "Oh I'm here on vacation." I answered as I shrug. I've been getting so used to hanging out with the boys I don't see them as pop stars I see them as my best friends and one of them my boyfriend. "Oh yeah heard about that. So where are they?" "Probably went to get their food. I certain Niall did." I answers with a small chuckle.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me. "You know your too sexy for your own good?" whispered Zayn in my ear. I turned around to face him as he still had his arms around me. "Am I? How?" I asked amused to see what his response would be. "Your hot ass just standing there even turns me on. It's too hard for me to resist you." he said as he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. I heard someone cough behind me. Destiny. "Oh shit sorry. Um Destiny this is my boyfriend Zayn Malik. Zayn this is my friend Destiny Miranda." I said as I introduced them. "Nice to meet you." said Zayn as he extended his hand. She took it and replies with "You too. Not everyday you get to be in the presence of a celeb." "Don't think of me as that just as a regular, hot guy." he said cockily. "Right, hot." I snorted. "Oh come you think I'm hot right, poppet?" he asked looked right into me. I just shrugged my shoulders causing him to pretend to be in pain and shock. I just laughed it off.

The real answer was YES! He is very hot. I don't particularly like guys with tattoos but even he pulls it off. "Anyways I'm hungry. Destiny you want to join us?" I asked her. "Yeah I'd love that." she said as she smiled brightly.

Breakfast was fun. We joked a lot. So much I'm surprised we even ate our breakfast. Harry of course being the big flirt of the group kept flirting with Harry. She flirted back and it wasn't out of politeness I could tell she kinda fancied him.

"Ringg!!" Liam excused himself form the table to answer the phone. Once he was done he came back. "Management wants us to do a twitcam for our fans." he said as he sighed. "Why don't you want to do it?" asked Destiny. "I really do love my fans and I love doing twitcams it's just we're on vacation. I just thought maybe we could relax a bit." he answered as she sat back down. "I get you." I told Liam. "I just had a great idea!!" exclaimed Louis out of no where. We all waited for him to continue. "Cami, Ali, and Vale should be in it too!" "Aye! That's a good idea mate." added Niall. I turned to face a left out Destiny. "Wait. On one condition, Destiny has to be in it too." I said as I took a hold of he hand. "Perfect it's settled then." said Harry. "I think we should do it now." said Liam as he checked his watch. We all nodded and stood up. We decided to do it in our room since it was obviously the cleanest.

"Hello!!" exclaimed Lou. "Welcome to this very special twitcam. Today we have four special guests. " "First of Allyson Hunter." added Niall as Ali came in front of the camera. "Ali's favourite colour is blue, shes a pro karate black belt so don't mess with her. She is real funny and a pleasure to have. "

"Second, we have Valentina Artunduaga. Tounge twister huh? Well we just call her Vale.This tanned beauty is from Cali, Colombia. She enjoys dancing and her favourite colour is blue." said Nate as Vale came in view of the camera. So many questions from fans kept popping up but the boys were saving that for the end.

"Third of all we have Destiny Miranda. She is the newestemeber of our lil gang. Literally we just meet her this morning. What we have learned so far is that she apparently loves us, no surprised ther and her favourite colour is blue." said Harry as Destiny was in front of the camera.