Chapter thirty four

Chapter thirty four

-----------------------------------------------------

Cami's pov

-----------------------------------------------------

"Awww!!!" Destiny cooed at us.

We decided to have a "Congrats on the new album" ,the party also tripled as a "Welcome back Zayn" and a "Thank God they are together again, or else I would have locked them in a room until they were together again.." party as Lou puts it.

I think he need to shorten in because that won't fit on a banner. Well unless the letters were small.

(A/N: yes I did have to remind you what's going on because I haven't written in some time)

Right now we were at the pool having a barbecue at my parents house.

Zayn and I were resting on a chair, me on his lap. Destiny won't stop telling us how cute we look. I think it's a way of showing how guilty she feels even though keep telling her it's alright.

"We should be saying that to you and Harry too." I told her.

He cheeks immediately turned red as she looked at Harry next to her. He took her hand and gave her a quick kiss.

"Awww." I said mockingly, in the same tone as Destiny.

She just stuck out her tongue at me.

"Real mature." I shout back jokingly.

"Hahaha." she said sarcastically.

Life was good. Louis was moving in with Ele, finally!!! Dani and Liam were still super cute together as always. Harry and Destiny were finally dating. Nate and Vale are going on their first day tomorrow!! Whoo!!! Niall was finally going to ask Ali out next week. He was going to take her for the weekend to Australia. My father was sen to jail for twenty five years without parole for kidnapping and attempted murder, I forgave him because I'm that nice but I still wasn't buddy, buddy with him. I hardly talk to him at all. My mom and Nicholas are expecting a new baby boy. I couldn't be happier.

As for Zayn and I. Completely happy and in love!!!!!!

It's amazing how three little words can make you feel you happy and warm inside. That no matter how sad your day may have been just hearing those words makes you forget about all the bad things.

"Come into the pool!" Liam pleaded me.

"In a bit." I replied. I turned to face Zayn.

"Wanna go in?"

"Sure." he said as I stood up and took off my shirt exposing my teal stripped bikini.

I heard a wolf whistle from behind me. I turned to face Zayn wearing black swimming trunk, his tan body exposed.Damn he looked so hot.

"Have you been working out?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He then smirked at me as he pulled me closer to him, "So nice of you to notice." he told me as he kissed me.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." he said. "That's why I'm sorry for this." he then quickly added as he picked me up and swings me over his shoulder.

"Zayn Malik! Let me down!!!" I screamed at him.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying the view of my arse?" he asked me and I condo already imagine him grinning.

"Let me down!!!" I screamed back.

"Okay of you say so." he replied as he threw me in to the pool.

I felt the cool water make contact with my skin, engulfing me.

"Oh your gonna get it!" I warned as I lifted myself out of the pool and chased Zayn.

Every one started laughing at us as we ran around the pool. Dissing each other as we ran.

The lads cheering us on and Louis kept saying "That's my sis! Sass master from Miami." after I dissed Zayn.

Finally I caught up to him. I wrapped my arms around his waits making him stop.

He turned around to face me.

"Some ones been a bad boy." I fake scolded.

"Looks I need to learn my lesson huh?" he asked me his eyes dancing in amusement.

"Yea." I replied as I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him.

Life couldn't get any better, now that I found an ever lasting love.

-----------------------------------------------------

No, this is not the end. I still have one more chapter and an epilogue to put up.

Of btw if you don't get that last line, it used to be the name of my book bug figured ' three times the charm' is a better name.

So until then,

Bye bye my lil poppets!

-dani :)