Chapter 14- destiny

Chapter 14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a few more seconds Mr.Hechimindia came and split up the fight. Both of the boys were sent to the principals office and everything in the cafeteria was back to normal. Destiny and I made our way to sit at the table I normally sat down in. "Hey honey bee." said Nate pulling me into a hug. "I still need to make up a nickname for you because Zaney Daney isn't working." I said. "Good luck my name is too awesome to have a dumb nickname."he said cockily. "Wait I have on how about pain in the ass, or douche bag, or just plain player." "Now that's not nice and I at least have a good reason to call you honeybee." I was about to speak when Luz interrupted me. "Why do you call her honeybee I've always wondered." she said bitting into a fry. "Well you know how she just looks so cute and sweet like honey." he said waiting for their response. Everyone nodded. "Well she can also sting like a bee as you all know that." he finished. "Oh yeah I especially has to experience her stingy side." said Alexia. "Oh yeah sorry about that." I said blushing. They all laughed. At first Alexia was a total bitch or so we thought, one day she started dissing Luz so I cursed her out. But now we are close after realizing she is an amazing person.

I turned to look at Destiny I didn't want her to feel left out. "Hey so what part of England did you come from." I asked her. Everyone stopped eating and turned to look at her. It was always like this, everyone wanted to know about the new girl or guy. "Oh I came from Bradford." she said shyly. "Oh that's were Zayn is from." I said to keep the conversation going. "Oh yeah. Wait are you a directioner." she said smiling. "Oh she's more than that." answer Cole for me. "Yeah, I'm um dating Zayn." I said. "Omg! That's so cool."she said excited."Yeah it is!"chimed Zoey in. Zoey is that type of girl that you instantly knew was a girly girl. Cole was the only boy that was Nate's friend that was not a player that was really sweet and nice. My closest friends are people that you would never think that would make good friends but, then you would look at us and see that it is possible.

First we have Nate. Yes he is sweet, charming and funny but without a doubt you knew he was a player and a jock. Then we have Zoey, the total girly girl. Sofia, the tom boy. Lydia is the one girl that you could have just met that day but you instantly love her. Cole the sweet jock. Also Luz the gossip girl, who is really nice and funny. Alexia is what you would call the bad ass. We still don't know how she hasn't gotten expelled. There is also Tina and Tiffany the twins that are on a trip so they are not here today. They are twins but nothing alike. Tina is the popular girl who also does gymnastics and Tiffany is in a rock and roll band. Once Tiffany heard me sing and ever since then shes been wanting me to join her band. Then there is me. I'm not a nerd but I'm really smart, I've been told I'm funny and can diss any one out. I'm pretty much the girl that you could ask for help in any subject. I'm not a girly girl but I'm not a tom boy either I'm just, a girl. I love the new England patriots. Yes I love football and basket ball too. I don't really have a category and most people think that's what makes me unique.

"Cami! Cami!" Sofi exclaimed as she snapped her fingers in front of me. "Oh sorry I was just thinking." I responded. "Sure your okay?" asked Luz. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Okay so we were talking about the up coming summer formal." "Oh cool. I hear this years theme is colors of the rainbow." said Sofia said in a disgusted voice. "Wow that's crappy." I said. "I know right. I feel like marching my ass up to the student council and asking them to change the theme." whined Lydia. "Okay then go. I'll even go with you." I said. "Okay then let's go right now she said standing up. "I can't I have to show Destiny around." I said nodding to Destiny. "She could come. You can show her around the office. Please!" she begged. "Okay." I said finally giving in. "Bye guys." I said as I lifted my tray up.

"Bye."

"Bye bye."

"Peace."

"Bye."