Chapter twelve- secrets revealed

Chapter 12

Introducing the stalker. And your finally going to find out about her father.

- dani

-------------------------------------

Camille's pov

When he pulled away I was left looking at his beautiful, soft, endearing eyes. Then there was screaming. Yes, screaming.

We ran inside only to find the boys and my day watchin the heat game. They were screaming because the heat won. Nice way to ruin a beautiful moment.

Zayn next to me let of a relieved sigh. I felt my body relax. For a moment there I thought my dad was back. Flashes of my dad hitting me, hitting my brother, and mother, shooting her came into mind. I felt woozy. Everything was turning blurry until it was completely covered in black.

-------------------------------------

Nate pov

I saw her as she was falling backwards. I rushed to stop her from falling but instead I saw Zayn grab her and carry her to the couch. I wanted to stop her from falling but then Zayn had to catch. I don't know why this guy is getting on my nerve. I mean why should I be blaming him for doing the right thing. It's just I feel like her is stealing Cami from me. Not that I ever had her but, still I mean that night. There was something. Ugh!! I feel so stupid that I didn't talk to her about how I felt, feel. If she hadn't kissed me then that means she at the very least feels something for me, right? I had a chance, as I blew it. But that doesn't mean I don't stand a chance.

I kneeled next to the sofa and pushed the hair out of her face. "Someone bring me a wet rag please" asked Zayn ad me sat on the empty side is the couch next to her head. He looked at her with such love. Do I have a fighting chance?

Nicholas ran to kitchen and came back with a wet rag. Zayn grabbed the ray and put it in her forehead. A few moments later she woke up screaming. It all took is by surprise. One moment she was silent on the couch and the next she jumps up and starts screaming. Zayn and I jump up and go to her trying to calm her down. Zayn moves her back on the couch while I rub her back gently and whisper in her ear " It's all right. It's all right." She calms down after a few seconds but she is still hyperventilating. "Lets get get her to her room." I suggest. Zayn stands up and extends his hand, she takes it while I help her up by grabbing her other hand. We go up the stairs and into her room. We decide to let her sleep with her clothes on seeing that it would be awkward between us. I have a very strong feeling that Zayn knows what I feel for Cami. "Stay with me."Cami says in a small voice. Zayn and I walk toward her. Zayn gets on the other side of the bed and slips in as he grabs Cami and gives her a hug, she immediatley respondes by hugging him back. I just stand there and stare at her. What do I do? Get in with her. Won't it be weird?

When she pulls out of the hug she turns back to look at me. She nods her head for me to come to her. I walk over and slip in bed with her. We all lay there looking up when Zayn breaks the silence. "It was him, wasn't it?" I ask with a hint anger in my voice.

"Yeah" she barely whispers. I knew it, that asshole! "It was who?" asks Zayn as he turns to look at me. "Her father." I responde. "Nicholas?" "No. Robert." "I wish Nicholas was my real father." interrupted Cami finally speaking up. "What happened? If I may know?" asked Zayn. "Can he know?" I asked Cami. She nodded so I continued. "Robert wasn't the best of fathers. Well actually that's the under statement of the year. He abused Cami, her two twin brothers..." but then Zayn interrupted me. "Christian and Carlos, right?" "Yeah. So as I was saying, he also abused her mom. Then one night he went too far. They were in the middle of dinner when by accident Carlos vomited on his food. Robert got so angry he turned the table over and started to kick Carlos then he dragged him up the stairs to the bathroom where he um... drowned him. Julia called the police. They came and arrested Robert but he escaped and came back. He got Cami and Christian and took them, but Julia came after him with a gun. He drove to a house in the forest. Julia and Robert fought and at the end Julia got shot on her stomach. Cami got so mad she got a tube of steel and flung it at Robert. She ended up hitting him on the head and he was knocked out cold. She called me and I went to her. Then she called the police they came with and ambulance. They put Robert in a maximum security jail. He has a parole hearing in a month." I finished and I was out of breathe. "How old was Cami?" he asked. "Twelve." I responded.