Chapter 11- will you be my grilfriend?

The date!

-----------------------------

Chapter 11

"Is this okay?" I asked Nate as I stared down at my blue strapless shirt and my white skinny jeans. "You look beautiful as always." he said looking straight at me.

I walked towards him and say next to him on my bed. "I'm nervous." I said. "Why?" "To be honest I don't know. I mean it's not the first time Ive gone on a date with him, but it feels like it." "Don't worry about it. If you think about it too much your going to psych yourself out." "Your right. Oh what would I do without you" I said as I hugged him. "The world would probably be a disaster."he joked. I playfully slapped his arm. Just then I heard the door open. I jumped from the bed and ran to open the door.

When I got downstairs I saw that my mom had already opened the door. "Hey mom. You've meet Zayn before." I said introducing them.

"Hello sweetie. I've heard your a big star now." "Yes ma'am." " Mom stop harassing Zayn." "I'm not harassing him."she with a defendant tone. "I think we should go." I said as I grabbed his hand and opened the door. "Bye mom, bye Nate." I said as we walked out.

When we got to the car he opened the door like a total gentleman. "Thank you." I said as I stepped inside.

"Here I got you these. Your favorite flower is the orchid right?" he said as he reached to the back seat and pulled out a pot with a single purple pink-ish orchid. "You remembered." of course!" he said as if it was just a little thing. "Thank you. This means more than you think it does." "Your welcome. You mean a lot to me so this isn't as big as I have in plan for the future." "Future as in our date?" I asked. "No future as in us and the things that I would do for you." "Who said we were gonna have a future" I said teasingly as I raises my eyebrow. "I'm pretty sure we are gonna end together." he said cockily."Pretty sure,huh?" Mm-hm."h said as we drove. "So were are you taking me." I asked curiously. " A surprise." " What?! You know I hate surprises!" "Yeah that's why it's a surprise." he said grinning. "Your so annoying." I whined. "But you love me." " Sadly."

He just laughed. Everything with him was soo easy . I don't know why I was so nervous for this date.

When he stopped driving I looked outside and I saw where we were. Five guys.

I turned to face him but he wasn't there. I heard my door open and I saw him. "You remembered." was all I said. "Like I said before, you mean a lot to me." When we got inside it was empty and in the center of the place thee was a table with two seats. The table with adorned with a white tablecloth, a white rose in the middle and all around it there was red flower pedals. "Zayn.... This is beautiful."I said pulling him into a hug. "You could say thank you another way." he said pulling me closer. "Oh really, and did you have in mind." "Actually it's two things. First.." he said as he pulled me into a breathe taking kiss. The kiss from yesterday as soft, and pure buy this one was hot. It was full of passion. I felt like I could have had him right there, right now.

He pulled away and looked straight at me. "What's the second thing?" "Cami would you like to be my girlfriend?." "Yes." I said without hesitation.

He grabbed my hand and pulled the chair open for me. I sat down and a waiter came to take our order. There was music in the background and it was perfect. Everything with him was always perfect. "So are you enjoying America?"I asked as I bit into a fry. "So far pretty good especially with my girlfriend." When he said girlfriend I couldn't help but blush. "Oh really what do you think about her." "Well, she's perfect in every way. She has the best personality. It just invites you right in. She just out shines the sun. She has the most amazing eyes. And an incredible body. It's so easy To talk to her. I just think she's the best." he said, his eyes never leaving mine. Wow! That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. " Looks like you really love her." "You have no idea." "Maybe I do." I said tapping him on the nose for that extra effect. "Oh who's the lucky guy." "Oh it's this really sweet guy, even thought he's know as the Bradford bad boy. He just lights up a room when he enters. His smile melts me. Even thought he's shy with some people he's not with me, I know the real him and he knows the real me. " "Does this amazing sounding guy have a name." "Yeah he does, too bad your nit going to figure it out. " " I sorta have an idea on who your mystery guy is." "Oh really." I said leaning towards him. "Yeah." he said his eyes full of lust. He leaned in more making our lips touch gently. I leaned in more making our lips crash.

He moaned as we made the kiss more forceful. He licked the my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened mouth and he stuck his tongue in moving it around making me moan. I really needed control or else I would be ready to jump on him right now.Suddenly I heard a camera click followed by a flash. We both quickly pulled out of the kiss and turned to look around. When I looked outside I saw someone in all black. "Who the hell is that?" I asked. "My um...stalker." he said nervously. "Your stalker!?" "Yeah. "Since when?" I asked as I took a bite of my burger. "Well, the first time I saw her I was in the pool with Liam, and Harry. When someone took a picture of us. I quickly jumped up an ran to the person she ran away but dropped a lipstick. That's how I know it's a girl." "Does she always take pictures of you everywhere?" "Actually I think she has a schedule. She only takes pictures on Friday and Sunday." "So she took a pic of you on friday at the concert, and today Sunday." "Yeah. But that's all she does, takes pictures. I hope this doesn't mess things up?" he asked looking down. "Why would I? Just because you have a stalker who takes pictures. I mean I'm going to have to get used to it anyway once the world finds out I'm your girlfriend and the press comes to me." I said chuckling. "Can I ask you a favour? He asked still looking nervous. But damn did he still look hot nervous! What the hell is wrong with me?! I need to learn self control. "Sure" I said with a sly smile. "Is it okay if we keeps this a secret it's just I want to enjoy a few days with you before the press comes and bothers the hell out of us?" "Yeah I mean I get where your coming from. But can we tell our closets friends ?" "Yeah, of course.

The rest of the date was amazing. We ate and damn the food was great. Then we took a wall around midtown, and he made me laugh so much my stomach was hurting like crazy. He is also the sweetest thing put on the earth and, the best part was that they weren't just lines they were the truth and I could see it in his eyes.

When we pulled up in front of my house I thought I was just going to say hi to bye to him there but, instead he opened my the car door and helped me out. "Finally being a gentleman, huh!" I joked. "Finally? Wasn't I always?!" he asked faking like he hurt by what I said. "Whatever makes your day." he wrapped his arm around my waist as he walked me to the front door. When we were in front of the door he stopped and looked straight at me. "You know your the most amazing girl I have ever met in my entire life time right?" he said taking my hands in his. They fit so perfectly together. "And do you know that this has been the best date I've ever been on, not just because of what we did but because I spent it with you?"I said getting closer to him."This truly was an amazing date with a beautiful, sexy, amazing,phenomenal girl." he said as he kissed me. This was the best way to end the perfect date.