Chapter thirty one

Chapter thirty one

------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v

"Did you call the cops?" I asked as we sat in the car waiting to see if anything happens. I think it's stupid. I just want to get in there and rip that arses head off.

"Yeah. They are going to be here in a few minutes." replied Liam.

"I'm going inside." Chris said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the van door.

"I'm coming with you." I told him as I followed him.

"No you guys are not." Liam warned.

"I'm going your not." Chris said as he pointed to me.

"And why the hell not." I growled.

"Your not strong enough."

"And you are?"

"Stronger than you."

"There's a fucking reason why they call me a bad boy. You are also going to need back up." I retorted.

I held my glare at him. My fists were clenched. Didn't he know that I love Cami and that I would do anything, risk anything for her!?

"Fine." he said as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm going too." Destiny said as she got out of the van.

"No your not." Harry said as he grabbed her by her elbow and tried to get her back in the car.

"Harry, Robert has trained me to be like him. He wanted me to be the best fighter and shooter. I can handle myself." he said as she shook his hand off her elbow.

Harry sighed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I just don't want to lose you." he said as he pulled her in his arms.

I felt anger and jealousy go through me. It's not fair that he gets to hold the woman he loves whilst mine is in danger. He doesn't know how lucky he is.

"Your not." she said in a firm tone.

"I'm going with you." he answered.

"No." she said in a harsh tone.

"Why not!"

"If he sees that I care for you he's going to try to hurt you."

"I'm the one who should be worrying about losing you." he said as she put her hand on his cheek.

"Then at least let Lou go. He's stronger than me and can protect you."

She nodded.

"Hey! You volunteered me for something I don't want to do." Lou said from his seat.

"Come on mate. For me?" Harry begged.

Lou just started at him trying to hold his glare but, at the end he gave up.

Lou, Chris, Destiny, and I made our way quietly through the harbour. There was only one ship that was docked.

It was about two stories high. It was navy blue and white but you could tell the paint was chipping. There was about five guards outside making sure no one was coming.

"How are we going to reach the boat?" Lou asked.

The boat was about 200ft from the dock. How the hell are we going to get there?

I have no idea.

"With that." Destiny said as she pointing to a small motorboat.

"Okay great." Lou answered.