Chapter thirty

Chapter thirty

-----------------------------------------------------

Cami's p.o.v

My eyes felt so heavy. I couldn't even open them. I just heard. I heard voices around me.

"Do you have the kid?" asked a cold voice that made me shiver. It was so familiar yet distant.

"Yes sir. The boy is here." another cold voice answered. But this one wasn't as cold.

"Great. Bring him in here."

I then heard footsteps walking away. I tried to open my eyes. To see where I was. What was happening.

My thoughts were then interrupted by a cold rough finger making its way down the side of my face. I couldn't move. I felt paralysed. I wanted to move so badly. I didn't like the feel of that finger, I just wanted to slap it away and never let it touch me again.

The finger then moved down my neck and made circles right above my cleavage. At that moment my eyes flew open and I moved my face away from the finger.

He looked the same only a bit older. He still had that cold heartless expression in his eyes. His brown hair was all tousled and he had a stubble. I let a low growl at him which only made him let out a low dark chuckle.

"Oh my sweet princess together at last. I was oh so sad when your stupid mother took you away from me. I always swore I would get you back. I didn't really care about that retarted low life brother of yours. he couldn't make me rich like you. You had the talent. You could make me rich. Now I finally have that chance again. But before I use you, your going to have to pay for what you did." he said in a cold icy voice. He looked straight at me. I never wanted to be in his clutches again but, here I am.

Just then the door opened and a buff tough looking guy walks in with a guy in his arms.

"No." I whispered as a tear rolled down my face.

I can't believe they have him.

"N- Nate?" I asked confused.

"Too bad your little friend has to pay for your problems." my da-... nope he's too much of an asshole to be called my dad,...Robert said.

"Don't hurt him! If you want to hurt me then hurt me not him!" I screamed out at him as I struggled against the strong rope that tided me to a metal chair.

"Now where's the fun in that." Robert answered as he grinned at me mischievously.

Just then the guy holding Nate sat him in a metal chair that stood in front of me and tied him up.

"We will be back in a little while. Enjoy your peace while you can." Robert said with a smirk as him and the buff guy walked out.

At that moment I felt the tears start streaming down my face. I can't imagine what he wants to do to Nate. It just hurt me too damn much.

I looked at Nate in front of me. He looked so calm, I wanted him to stay that way. Calm, peaceful, and alive.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v

Liam decided he would be the one to drive. I voted against it. I wanted to get to Cami quick not take an a whole life time to get there. But I was proven wrong. Liam drove super fast. He followed Destiny's instructions and took a street with no stoplights so he wouldn't have to stop.

Louis called the police, gave them the address and told them to come quick.

I sat in the back seat playing with my fingers. I do that a lot when I'm nervous. If that bastard hurts one hair in Cami no one would be able to stop me of what I would do to him.