Chapter twenty seven

---------------------------------------------------

Cami's p.o.v

Today was the night of the goodbye party for the guys. They didn't know it of course.

Zayn has been trying to talk to me these past few days but I didn't talk to him. I spent most of the time with the other guys trying to spend as much time with them before the left.

I can't believe they are already leaving tomorrow.

"Bing." I looked down to my iPhone.

From: Ele

Hey girly! Dani and I are close to you house. Are the boys there?

To: Ele

Great! Can't wait to see you girls! Nope I sent the lads out with Vale and Ali.

From: Ele

I've missed you too. Well we've missed you. Oh yeah I've heard about Vale and Ali. Niall won't stop talking about Vale.

To: Ele

Oh yeah. Niall and Vale are real cute together. So is Nate and Vale.

From: Ele

Your Nate? The one u liked?

To: Ele

Yep.

From: Ele

So your over him?

To: Ele

yeah I am. I had so help.

From: Ele

Oh yeah...Zayn. Talking about him, hows it going?

To: Ele

He has been trying to get me to talk to him. Phone calls, txts, thought Facebook and twitter. Everywhere!! That boy won't give up!

From: Ele

Of course he's not going to give up! He's in love with you dummy.

To: Ele

I know. But anyways, you here yet?

From: Ele

Yeah look outside.

I walked over to the window and saw two brunettes waving widely at my window. I waved back with a cheeky smile and ran downstairs.

When I opened the door they both jumped on me causing me to fall down.

"Cami!" exclaimed Ele. I swear sometimes shes so much like Lou. "I've missed you." added Dani.

"I've missed you guys too. Now please get off me before I die." I said struggling to breathe.

"Oops sorry." Dani said as she and Dane and Ele got up.

We spent about and hour getting the house ready. We put streamers everywhere. We put speakers around the first floor of the house. We bought five bags of chips...only for Niall. I'm not joking. And about ten more bags and a bunch of sodas and cookies for everyone else. We set up coloured lights and a fog machine on the dance floor.

We were exhausted. Dank and Ele were in the guest bedrooms taking a shower and getting ready.

I put on a purple, flower dress with a sweet heart neckline, with black dark brown boots that reached knees and a black leather jacket. My curly hair reached just below my shoulders. I put on a bit of eyeliner with some light purple eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. I looked at myself on the mirror. I looked good, if I say so myself.