Chapter thirty three

-----------------------------------------------------

Cami's pov

"I love you." I finally told him.

Yeah!!! It feels so good to finally tell him!

I know I've been waiting for the perfect moment and this is pretty damn close. What better moment than when your reunited with the love of your life.

Suddenly the lyrics to this sing I once heard pops into my head:

Reunited and it feels so good, reunited cuz you understood.

Stupid song and a weird time to remember it but it just feels right for the moment.

I studied his facial expressions.

His eyes were full of happiness, he was now giving me a cheeky grin that made my heart beat faster.

"I love you too." he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I felt tingles run through me as our lips made contact.

I gently sucked on his bottom lip and I heard him moan.

He gently ran his tongue on my lip asking for entrance. I kept kissing him, pretending I didn't know what he was doing. He then bit on my lip. I then sucked on his lip hard. He groaned. I just smirked as our mouths were moving in perfect sync. He tasted like mint with the faint taste of tabbaco, weird combination but it tasted so damn good.I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

I could here the beeps on the heart monitor getting louder as the kiss got more passionate. If I was hooked to one it would probably be beating ten times faster.

I pulled away gasping for air. He put his forehead against mine as we panted. I looked into his eyes. Getting lost in his chocolate brown orbs. If I could pick only one moment to live in forever this one would probably be at top of the list.

"You have no idea how happy it makes me hear to know you love me." he whispered to me.

"You have no idea how it feels to know your mine, and I hope it always stays that way." he then added.

"You can count on it." I whispered back as I leaned in and have kissed him.

His hands played with the hem of my shirt as he trailed kissed from my jaw to my neck.

I let out a moan as he kissed my soft spot on my neck.

With each kiss it sent to tingles down my spine.

He then pulled away.

He looked at me for a second, furrowing his eyebrows in deep concentration.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm thinking."

"About what?"

"If i should give you it."

Then he quickly added, "Oh what the hell."

He pulled away and reached for a bag on the other side of the bed. He winced in pain but ignored it.

He looked through it until he finally found what he was looking for.

I looked at him curiously as he held whatever he had behind his back.

"Cami, I know I've made a lot of mistakes. But I know that each time I did I would do anything to make up for it. When I first met you I was a huge player. But you can say you changed me. I dont know how you handle my cocky attitude but, I'm glad you do. I love you with all my heart. I would do anything for you, anything. You had made me a better person and for that I am do grateful. I love you for who you are. "