Chapter twenty nine

Chapter twenty Nine

-----------------------------------------------------

Cami's p.o.v

I let out a scream as I turned around to face him.

My dad.

"Hello. Long time no see." he said as he grimaced at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spat.

"No hug?" he said as he held out his hands.

What the actually fuck. Did he think he could just waltz here and ask for a hug. He was seriously mental, and fucked up. The saddest thing is I kinda love him. I mean he's my dad. No matter what he does to me a child never could completely hate a parent. Even if the try real hard.

"No? Okay I'll get one myself." he said coldly as he grabbed me in his arms and gave me bone crushing hug that made a tear escape out of my eye.

I may have trained real hard but no training exercise could prepare you for the real thing.

"I've missed you. Good thing we are going to spend a lot of time together." he whispered in my ear as he grabbed me a pushed me out of the bathroom.

I tried to scream but it was muffled my his big rough hand. I then bit his hand so hard I tasted his blood. He took his arms out as he held it with his other hand. I then turned to face him and spit the blood in his face as I knees him where the sun don't shine. While he was trying to regain his posture I took off running.

Why the hell does the bathroom has to be so far away from the guys.

Right when I was about to make a left I felt a big pair of arms around me and a white cloth shoved into my face.

At first everything was getting slightly blurry until everything disappeared and turned dark.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v

"Please put on your seat belts. We will be arriving to the airport soon." the flight attendant told us.

It was almost four in the morning and I was finally going to be able to see my Cami. Just need to land and get off this plane and find her. And try to convince to her that I would never cheat and that I am head over heels in love with her.

Who would have thought. Bradford's bad boi, in love.

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally at the airport. I put my raybans on just in case. The paparazzi these days knew were we always were.

I already had my bag and I made my way outside when I found the lads around the car.

What was going on?

-----------------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom." Cami informed us. I nodded as she turned around and walked away.

I hope she doesn't get lost. The bathroom is a bit far from here.

Whet is she?! She been gone almost twenty mintues. Nobody spends that much time in the bathroom.

I munched on me crisps as I waited a few more minutes.

Okay! This is it! I can't take it no more!

I shook Chris who had fallen asleep.

"Cami has been gone for more than twenty minutes. If she went to eat or got lost she would have called us. I have a feeling something bad happened to her." I told him.

At that moment I saw him stand up and look at me we a frustrated face.

"Do you think he found her?" I asked him.

"Without a doubt in my mind."

-----------------------------------------------------

Zayn's p.o.v

"Hey mates what are you doing here?" I asked them.

They started at me.

What's wrong?

I looked at Niall and saw that he had been crying. All the lads looked sad. But one person stood out in particular.

Destiny.

What the fuck is she doing her?!

"What is she doing here?" I growled as I glared at her.

"Zayn. She didn't do anything. She was forced to ruin Cami's life by Robert, Cami's dad, Destiny's step father." Liam explained.

"Where's Cami?" I asked.

"There's a slight chance that Robert has her." Liam responded.

"What?! Where's that mother fucking bastard! I swear when I see him I'll beat that arse and tear him limb from limb!" I yelled.

"Zayn calm down. Getting pissed off like that isn't going to solve anything. We need to think of where he would take her." Harry told me as he put his hands on my shoulders trying to comfort me.

I let out a fist rates sigh. I knew he was right. I had to calm down and try not to get ahead of myself.

I still can't believe he's so messed up he would make his step daughter try to ruin Cami's life that way.

And that caused her to get mad at me and us to break up.

I just want Cami safe and in my arms. I need her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Destiny's p.o.v

Where the hell could he have taken her! I would rather he taken me then her. She so nice to me even if we had just met. She was real and didn't try to fit in. She just did. Everyone likes her and they had a lot of damn reasons to.

I'm glad that, that night I was going to go her room I saw Vale get up. I rushed into the bathroom and locked myself in there until I heard Cami's door close.

Where? Where could he have taken her?

I search my brain for any clues. For anything he might have said that hints were she is.

.........

Or course!!! Why didn't I think about this before!!

"Guys I know where she is."

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay a bit of a cliff hanger. Don't worry I'll try to upload soon.

Hope u enjoyed!!

-dani ;)