Chapter eight- You know them?!

Chapter 8

Get ready for a bombshell!

-dani

----------------------------------

The time pasted by fast. Next thing I knew the concert was already here.

I looked through my closet trying to find something when a knock at my door interrupted me. " Come in" I said. My mom entered with a big box marked London.

" What's that?" I asked pointing at the box. "This is somethings from our vacation when we went to London"

" Cool, you can set in on the bed." I said as I walked towards her. "I hope you enjoy your concert. Good luck"

she said as she kissed me on the forehead. "Thanks." I'm gonna need it, I thought.

My mom left and I immediatley opened the box. I found a bunch of clothes but one shirt stood out in particular. It was a crop top with the London flag on it. I decided to wear it with some ripped jeans. When I finished changing I put some eyeliner and maskara along with pink lipstick just in time for Nate to arrive. I grabbed the tickets and backstage passes and walked down stairs to find Nate in a black leather jacket

with a navy blue shirt under and black jeans. Damn! He gets sexier every day! " Ready to go?" he asked. " Yeah!" I exclaimed. I was exited but nervous at the same time. I said bye to my mom and dad, then Nate and me where off. I was quiet on the way to the ampitheather. I just thought about the summer in London. How I got my heart ripped out. How I meet Zayn. How I didn't want him to reconise me.

Next thing I knew we were there. A bunch of screaming girls were outside wishing they were inside. Nate and I walked passed them and showed the bodyguard out special tour tickets. One bodyguard guided us to the boy's dressing rooms. We were turning a corner when I heard someone call out my name. I turned to face a blonde haired boy with a piece of chicken in his hand. " Niall" I said surprised. " I thought you forgot who I was?" he said chuckling. " How could I forget about the worlds most eating boy" I said as he pulled me in for a hug. When we pulled out he turned to face Nate next to me. "Niall this is Zane" Then he turned to face Nate . " Hello I'm Niall" "Hey I'm Nate it's nice to meet you" he said politely. " You too" "Come on the boys are gonna be so glad to see you!" Niall said exited. "Yeah but maybe not Zayn" I said in a whisper so only Niall could hear. "I doubt that." he whispered back. He grabbed my hand and I turned to grab a confused Nate's hand. Niall pretty much rushed us to their dressing room. When he turned the knob to the door my stomach got full of butterflies. I haven't seen them in one year. " I brought a surprise!" chirped Niall. I stepped in slowly with Nate behind me. Instantly Louis screamed and ran towards me indulging me in a giant hug. Suddenly I felt three more arms wrap around me. I lifted my head and saw Zayn staring at me in surprise. When they finally pulled away I turned to face Zayn. "Hey" I said quietly. "Hey Cami" he said so sweetly. I loved it when he said my name. "How have you been?" I said trying to be polite. "Better now that your here.... I missed you" he said looking straight into my eyes, hypnotizing me.

"So have I " I said. He stepped forward and hugged me. He smelled so good. I really did miss him even after what happened. I loved being wrapped around in his arms. Even thought I love Nate, Zayn had filled up a really big part of my heart. When we finally pulled away. I saw them all staring at us. Nate just looked even more confused." So at what time does the concert start at?" I asked changing the conversation. " Um.. At 8:00"responded Harry. "Well its 7:46. So I think we should go to our seats" I said motioning to Nate.

" Why don't you sing with us"said Liam happily. "I heard you have a great voice" he continued. Niall just shot him a look. I didn't get mad at him. He didn't know so why should I be mad at him. "See you after the show!" exclaimed Louis as me and Nate walked out.