Tommy Shelby - 'Grace's Secret 2'

"You look so beautiful!" Ada gasped as she looked you up and down; then hugging you tightly.

"Thank you!" You giggle as you leans your chin on her shoulder as you hug each other. "So do you!"

"The party has finally started know you are here." She giggles childishly to you as she pulled back; looking at Grace who had walked straight over to tommy.

Rolling your eyes as you see, you look to see Ada pulling you to the bar to get a drink of some sort - could help the anger, or make it worse; a risk you were in fact, willing to take.

As Ada orders you drink, you look around the house to see a lot of people talking, eating and drinking as they stayed in their little groups. Small gatherings of people were scattered around the room. Looking around, your eyes connect to a familiar set of blue eyes... Tommy. His face suddenly went a tinge of red as he excused himself from who he was talking with. For a moment you could have sworn you saw steam come out of his ears as he came closer.

"Fuck" You mutter as you quickly snatch the drink off Ada and chug it back in one hit.

"Easy there tiger" Ada laughs and she then sees where you are looking at - towards her angry looking brother. "Here is mine."

You take it from her and again chug it back in one hit; leaning against the side, you turn to face the bartender and ask for another drink.

"Y/N" You hear Tommy growl as he puts his hand on your arm. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Would you like a drink tommy" you ignore his question as you are handed your drinks against the side. "Thank you. I would recommend you get the strong stuff Thomas, it's going to be a long night for sure."

"You are telling me" He snaps and Ada rolls her eyes at her brother, sipping on her drink. "Now come with me."

"No, I am drinking with Ada" You snap back to him. "So leave us alone."

"Ada will be here when you are back from getting changed." He says and you slam your empty glass cup against the table.

"Fuck off Tommy" You say through gritted teeth.

"Come with me!" He yells and you storm past him; going out into the back room of the house; where Tommy's office was.

"What the fuck is your issue with me today?" You yell as you angrily push the man in front of you back. "I fucking hate you!"

"Y/N, get changed now!" He yells. "You need to fucking go home and change."

"What because you precious grace is wearing fucking red?" You scream in hysterics and throws the books to the ground in anger.

"Stop being so stupid" He groans and you push him back more.

"Then why Tommy!?" You shout. "Because ever since she has come, you have not given me a single thought or look, the way you used to. I am not your whore!"

"Listen to what I have to say-" he puts his hands on your shoulder but you smack them away.

"No!" You snap to him and he rolls his eyes in annoyance. "You listen to me for a change!"

"What more could you possibly have to say?" He snaps and folds his arms. "I need to tell you something so important, so now it is time for you to listen to me."

You hear the sincerity in his voice and your instinct tells you to do the same thing, but you just hoped your mouth would shut up and allow him to talk to you. But maybe it wouldn't cooperate...

A group of men enter the dance hall as you see tommy look in shock at the men coming in.

"You need to change!" He begs and you start to walk out of the room. "Please Y/N! You need to change now!"

"Tommy if you like her more than me, just explain that." You sigh to him in defeat. "If you don't want me wearing something that matches her, then tough luck because I can't wear what I want."

"I care about you Y/N" He yells and then pushes you to the wall and kisses your lips harshly but passionately; then pulling away. "I need you to wrap this around you"

"Tommy, I have something to tell you about Grace." You breathe heavily from the kiss you both shared; putting his jacket, One he wanted you to wear, on.

"I know what you are going to say" he whispers and you frown at him in confusion.

"She is not who we think she is" You whisper and tommy looks to the men once more.

"I know Y/N" He whispers and kisses you once more. "Stay here."

"Tommy where are you going?" You ask as he opens his door; looking out to see no one there.

"I need to sort out something" He whispers and you hold his hand to stop him from going.

"What?" You push him to tell you.

"Trust me, I need to sort out something for Grace" He whispers and then you follow him out of the room. "I told you to stay there."

"When do I ever listen to you?" You smirk to him and he sighs, looking you up and down before nodding his head. Quickly fixing his jacket so it covered everything.

Holding his hand, the two of you walk to the main room where everyone has seemed to have disappeared; leaving only a couple of police men.

"Well, well well." You hear a voice say from behind you; turning around you see the inspector coming to you.

"Piss off" You snarl to him and he laughs mockingly at you.

"Tommy" the Irishman came close to Tommy's ear. "You might want to put a nuzzle on that one."

Tommy says nothing and is pushed to the side by a police man, loosing your grip with Tommy.

The inspector pulls you to the side and rips off Tommy's jacket; tommy screams and shouts for the men to get off of him so he can come to you.

Your confusion was prominent as tommy looked ballistic at the fact the coat was taken off.

"We know about grace" you ignore tommy and you turn to the back to hear heels come behind you.

"Oh really?" She asks and you glare to her.

"You were a fake friend." You snap and she rolls her eyes.

"Boohoo!" She giggles sadistically. "I had fun playing with your head and your romancer."

"Why did you change your dress?" Tommy stresses and you frown; thinking - 'why do you care?'

"I got a drink down me?" She frowns just in as much confusion as me.

"Fuck!" He yells. "Get off me."

"Tommy you can stay there, while you watch the girl suffer." She winks and you try hard to not smack her one.

"You are a bitch-" you begin to say but you are cut off by the sound of the door coming down.

"Don't shoot!" You hear tommy scream at the men but it was no good.

They shot the woman in the red dress. The red dress they were ordered to shoot at... but not by Graces bitches...