John Shelby - 'Crazy Stupid Love'

"You are coming to the Garrison." Your friend Hannah raised an eyebrow. "Right?"

"Yes" You laughed.

"Well hurry up!" She shouted as she walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"I am coming!" You shouted back, walking down the stairs and walking with her out the door.

"I cannot wait to see all the men." Hannah winked and you rolled your eyes with a laugh coming out your mouth.

"Hannah!" You scolded her.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow. "There is nothing wrong with a little flirt and a free drink."

"Not at all." You rolled your eyes and the two of you entered the Garrison; immediately catching the attention of a lot of men in the bar.

"I wonder if the infamous John Shelby will be here tonight?" She questioned and we got to the bar. "A vodka with soda please."

"If he is, then we will just ignore him." You glared at her; not wanting to talk to that flirt, even if you found his attractive. "A double whiskey please."

"Double?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I can tell it is going to be a long night." You sighed, getting your drink and almost downing it in one hit.

'Let's go sit down." She pulled your arm and sat down in the middle of the pub.

You both start chatting about random stuff, enjoying your time as friends.

"I don't care. I love him. I really do." You shrugged and Hannah laughed at you. "And, given the opportunity..." You continued and sipped on your drink. "Yes, I would have his babies.   

"Seriously? Douglas Fairbanks?" Hannah nearly choked on her drink, while you sat there nodding your head and fantasying over him. Your celebrity crush! "You would do Douglas Fairbanks."

"Oh, my God, yes." You gasped.

"Ew. Friend to friend, ew." She shook her head. "I don't know. Your life is so boring and plain."

"My life is not plain and boring." You defended yourself.

"Oh, it so is." She laughed and you choked on your drink, laughing so much.    

'No, it's not!"

"Yes, it is." She said. "You've never left Small Heath. You pass the bar, you're gonna be what, a lawyer? Plus you will probably end up married to a human Valium-"

"A what?" You interrupted with a frown.

"Listen, I worry about you, is all." She breathed out. "So much potential and you've resorted to fantasising     about Douglas Fairbanks."   

"He's funny." You defended it again.

"He looks like a potato, honey." She giggled.

"Hi." You heard a male voice say; turning your head to see the infamous John Shelby. "Who looks like a potato?"

"Douglas Fairbanks." Hannah said to him, making you roll your eyes. "My friend Y/N here     thinks he's sexy."

"That's weird, I think that your friend Y/N is sexy." John looked to you and winked; making you blush slightly, but nevertheless roll your eyes.

"Oh, my God. You did not just say that." You laughed, amused by his egotistical ways. "How old are you?"

"What are you, a lawyer?" He laughs.

"Yeah. A little bit." You shrugged and drank your drink; looking to Hannah.

"Come on." He gasped, not believing he was right.