Finn Shelby - 'I Know Everything About You.'

The wind pushed your hair behind you, as you raced your best friend Finn through the fields on the horse, Tommy had allowed you to use.

"I'm winning!" You heard Finn shout, slightly ahead of you.

"Oh shut up!" You shouted back, hoping he would hear you. "Come on girl." Hurrying your horse to beat Finn.

"Looks like I won." Finn smirked, as you met him at the gates of the barn. He was already off his horse and leaning against the barn door.

"Stop looking so smug." You rolled your eyes. "Besides, I let you win."

"Bullshit!" He laughed, making you glare at him. Folding your arms, you poured at the man in front of you. "You cannot expect me to believe that you let me win? Since when were you so kind?"

"I have always been kind Finn Shelby." You huffed. "You just have never deserved my sympathy."

"Oh so you were being sympathetic now?" He teases, folding him arms as he looks up at you on the horse.

"Yes, I know how hard it's been for you to get back onto the horse-" A smirk grew on your face, but you tried not to laugh. "-considering what happened last time."

"That wasn't my fault!" He gasped, you had reminded him of his traumatic time about a week ago, where the horse knocked him off and sent him to the ground.

"Don't blame the horse!" You teased more, not being able to hold in your laugh anymore.

"No, I am blaming the horse." He pouted. "It was her fault for knocking me off."

"You just need more experience I guess." You grinned, making him roll his eyes. Throwing one leg over to meet the other, you climbed off the horse.

Before your feet could touch the ground, your foot got tangled in the buckle of the saddle and sent you flying. As you prepared to meet the ground, two arms balanced you before you could harm yourself. Looking up, you realised how close you were with Finn. You stared at him and tried not to blush at your close contact.

"You were saying?" He smirked, snapping you out of your thoughts. Standing straight, you stepped away from him and folded your arms.

"Oh shut up Finn." You huffed and walked away, grabbing the reigns on the horse and walking it to the stables.

"You know I'm right!" He shouted out after you, making you smile as you walked away - making sure he couldn't see your smile.

A little while on, you had packed away the saddle, groomed the horse and cleaned out the stable. Walking outside, you could see a couple of men, talking to Finn.

Frowning at them, you had a funny feeling they were not here for a good reason, you decided to go over to them.

"So who is this Finn?" The man with bright blonde hair spoke. "Does she come in the deal?"

Walking over to you, he goes to touch your cheek, but you quickly move away before he can do so. He was offended by your displeasure of allowing him to touch you and started to get pissed off.

"Does she speak?" He spoke through gritted teeth and Finn was starting to get angry, getting jealous and defensive of you.

"Y/N, go back inside." Finn spoke with a growl in his voice.

You nodded your head and looked to Finn, whose eyes were looking to yours with concern. Finn grabbed your arm gently and pulled you back to him.

"Go home." He whispered in your ear.

"But-" You began but he cut you off.

"Please sweetheart." He begged, making your heart hurt.

"Please come see me when it's over." You pleaded, wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him.