Michael Gray - 'Exactly The Same Feeling."

AN - I would like to say a huge thank you for everyone who has read my book and took the time to vote on it! Thanks to you guys, I have reached 100k and that is something I only dreamed could ever happen! Thank you so much for everything! If anyone has any story preferences they want, please feel free to leave a comment or private message me!
Have a great day, you amazing people!
E x

"No." You hear the sound of the Gray boy snap to his mother. "No way am I staying in the fucking woods."

"It is your heritage Michael." Polly raised an eyebrow. "Don't dis the people's way of living and the way our ancestors lived their lives."

"Why can't I just go in a hotel?" He questioned and you rolled your eyes, walking closer towards them, alongside Johnny.

"Because you have fucking Luca after you Michael" Polly snapped. "No one will know where you are. Not even me. Now go and be respectful to these people."

"Bye" He muttered as she kissed his cheek; his arm still resting on his crutch, due to the wound on his leg - graciously given by Luca's men.

"Behave" She smiles and walks away from him; getting into the carriage and back to small heath.

Michael turned around and had the face of a slapped arse. You smiled at him; finding the man amusing as he huffed and puffed. He looked up and saw your smile; he blushed and yet he smiled straight back at you.

Tucking the hair behind your ear; you walk past him - carrying a barrel of water towards the horses.

"Isn't he just so dreamy?" Your cousin sighed as she leant against the tree; starring at Michael as he talked with some of the other men.

"Quite" You smile as you look up to her; amused by her distant look on her face - due to the infatuation of the new member of the crew. She looked down to see you; making her blush and shove you over.

"Y/N" She gasped and you giggled as you fell to the ground; the barrel of water knocking over and pouring over your dress.

"Lucinda!" You gasped as you looked at your soaked dress and annoyed you would now have to go back to the stream and get some more.

"Shouldn't take the piss out of me then" She winked and walked away; going over to speak to Michael. The two of the chatted away as you stood up and grabbed the barrel.

You walked past them and towards the river; collecting more water and hoping none of this lot would get down your dress. As you got all the water you need, you stood back and twisted the lid on top. Placing it down to the ground, you turned around and was faced with the most eyed up man of the camp - Michael.

"Hey." He smiled towards you, making you shocked on how friendly he seemed to be.

"Hey, you must be Michael." You walked a little closer to him. "I am Y/N." You put your hand out to shake his hand, which he took and softly shook it. Electricity flew.

"It is certainly nice to meet you." He smiled hugely and moved his hand away slowly.

"The intelligent one out of all the Shelby's?" You questioned teasingly. "Or the nicest?"

"Well, nice is a boring word." He winked. "So I'll go with intelligent please."

"Good choice" You giggle as the two of you begin to take a slow walk back to the main camp. "So how does it feel to be away from civilisation?"

"It has only been 1 hour" He breathed out a laugh. "But let's just say, I am coping."

"Seeming positive." You tease; grinning up to him as he looks down to you.

"I try to be" He knocks your shoulders and you smile widely at him.

"I am sure you will get used to it, I did." You shrugged and he looked to your furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You weren't hear since you were born?" He asked and you shook your head.

"No, I came with my cousin when I was 11" You played with your hands. "It was just the two of us and Johnny found us; took care of us."

"A better home?" He asked and you nodded your head fast; smiling at him.

"A perfect home that I couldn't ever for." You breathe out a smile, walking alongside him; with your arms brushing past him as the two of you walk. "So how is your leg doing?"

"It is still sometimes painful, but I am a big boy I can take the pain" He looks towards where he is walking; looking so incredibly handsome as he concentrates as he walks across the rocky terrain. "It is improving a lot more than it was."

"Teaches you to not fuck around with the mafia hey?" You raised an eyebrow and he nodded his head; saying nothing else to you.

"I guess you are right" He shrugs his shoulders and you feel completely and utterly bad for blurting it out without thinking.

"I didn't mean it like that." You began. "I should not have said anything. Food in mouth syndrome."

"It's fine" He smiled to you, nudging your shoulder once more; making you feel at ease and giddy once more.

You both walked back, chatting away and you both learned so much about each other. Talking all day, it soon became dark and everyone had began to go inside the caravans to get some sleep. Meanwhile, you and Michael stayed out around the fire - talking even more.

"Are you from Birmingham?" You asked and he stretched his leg out looking towards the fire. The two of you sat on the ground, with your backs against the log; looking at the red flower dancing around in front of you.

"Yes, I was born in small heath and then taken away by the church." He muttered and you bit down on your lip; knowing you shouldn't have asked.

"I am sorry-" you started but he cut you off.

"Don't be, it is nice to talk about things with someone." He smiled. "An intelligent conversation too."

"Thank you" You blush and his arm goes up in the air; moving it behind you and leaning it against the log. Blushing even more, you move a little closer to Michael.

"Where were you born?" He asked.

"I was born in London" You answered. "Left with an orphanage there."

"We have both lived shitty lives." He sighed and put his arm closer to your body. You could practically feel his fingertips burning against your skin.

"No, we have both had past shitty experiences" You smiled; looking up to him - your face being illuminated by the fire; making Michael weak.

"You are beautiful." He stuttered out.

You say nothing, but blush in happiness of his comment. Looking away, you feel his fingers move against your chin; turning it to make you face him once more.

"I want to kiss you right now" He whispered and you both inched in closer to each other; being nothing but millimetres apart.

"Then do" you whispered back, you stomach exploding with butterflies and complete joy.

Your lips touched and the two of you began to make things more difficult, for you both to stop. His hands pulled you so you were straddling his lap and you moved your body right up against him.

He made you weak and you gave the exact same feeling back to him.