Chapter 22

Chester cursed under his breath. He walked briskly down the sidewalk, grumbling angrily. Mike somehow contacted Chester and asked him to meet him at the park. Chester couldn't say no, but he was still bothered. All he wanted to do was lay in bed and get high since Rob wasn't able to spend the night. It was also really late, close to midnight. But it was still hot and humid, the air feeling very heavy.

The park came into view as he turned the corner. Chester was glad it was so close to the junkyard, he didn't need to drive anywhere. After walking a bit into the park, he could see Mike's silhouette as he stood under a tree.

He smirked as he approached the younger teen. "You wanted to see me Mikey?" Mike glared at Chester as he got closer and crossed his arms.

"I told you to lay off Rob."

"Why? Do you have a crush on him or something?" Chester continued to smirk. Mike shook his head.

"I'm serious. I know you're trying to do something. Leave my friend out of your plans to get what you want."

Chester chuckled. "Okay okay, you got me Mike. But you don't get it. Rob is what I'm trying to get."

"What?"

Chester neared Mike. Mike swallowed, hoping this wouldn't go the same direction it did last time. "Rob is what I want."

Chester got into Mike's face and grinned. "You ignore the poor kid so much you don't see how fucking gorgeous he is."

"You're sick," Mike spat. Chester laughed.

"Really! Just let your eyes linger on him for a few minutes, let your mind do the rest. I'm sure you would see it." Mike's serious look almost faltered. Chester was trying to push thoughts into his head, but he didn't back down.

Mike frowned angrily. "So this has been your plan all along? To get my friend in bed with you?"

"Exactly!" Chester clapped happily. "You finally figured me out. What are you gonna do now Shinoda?"

Mike gulped. Chester tugged at the tank top he had. So much of his skin was showing. Mike shuddered​.
"What are you gonna do about it Mikey?" Chester asked again, his voice lower. "What are you going to do about me wanting to fuck our friend?" Chester kept smirking.

"What are gonna do," Chester purred. "Just imagine it...our lips together as I ride him. God I can't wait. I hate to be pushy and just jump on him, but he makes it so hard." Chester giggled as Mike squirmed in front of him. He kept repeating himself, hoping to push Mike off the edge.

Chester neared Mike's ear. "What are you going to do Mike."

Mike just knew what he was trying to do. But was there really chance of escaping it this time. Mike's head was clouded with thoughts he was ashamed of. No. There wasn't anyway to escape it.

"I'm just gonna have to teach you a lesson," Mike growled. He grabbed the back of Chester's neck, pulling him and kissing him roughly. His other hand gripped Chester's waist.

Chester's hands flew up to fist Mike's hair. He hoped with all his being that Mike didn't stop this time. And Mike didn't. Mike's eager lips nipped at Chester, his head screaming for him to stop before it went to far. Mike ignored it and pulled away, kissing Chester's neck.

"Chaz," Mike groaned. Chester hummed, his hands roaming down Mike's back as Mike's teeth bit into the crook of his shoulder. Mike's hands slid under Chester's shirt, his fingertips brushing against the blonde's skin with a light touch. Their bodies pressed together as Mike brought Chester closer, their lips meeting once again. Chester groaned as he felt Mike's boner against his hip.