Chapter 36

Chester's eyes peeled open and the first thing he did was smirk. He was spooning Rob, his body pressed tightly against Rob's back. He moved his hips back and away from Rob, making sure the other teen didn't feel his growing morning wood. Chester sighed contently and stroked Rob's hair. Rob stirred slightly.

"Robbie," Chester cooed as he shook Rob softly. "Hey sweetie. Time to get up." And it certainly was. The Hi-Fi read one p.m.

"Do I have to," Rob murmured as he buried his face in the comforter. Chester chuckled lightly and propped himself up on his elbow.

"I'm sure you're hungry," Chester said. Rob nodded and opened his eyes. He yawned and turned onto his back. Chester's face was above his. "Are you feeling any better?"

"A little. Very little."

Chester smiled sadly and put his hand on Rob's belly, kind of rubbing it. "You'll get better. I promise." Rob sighed and broke eye contact with Chester. As much as he wanted to believe it, Rob felt like this wound was too deep. Much too deep.

"Yeah. Sure."

Chester sighed and lay back down next to Rob, hand still on his belly. "I'm sorry Robbie. I hate seeing you like this," Chester told him quietly. It was true that he hated seeing Rob upset. Him being upset only meant Chester couldn't mess around with him. Chester scooted his head closer to Rob, almost putting his head on his shoulder.

Rob closed his eyes again and enjoyed the company he had. It felt odd having Chester in such close contact, but it comforted him none the less. Chester's soothing hand rubbing up and down his belly seemed to calm him a tiny bit. And stir something in him too, somehow. Rob held his breath as he felt pressure between his legs. 'It's morning time. It'll pass soon.'

On his left, Chester was having the same problem, but he wasn't afraid of Rob finding out. In fact, he was hoping Rob would notice. He didn't know what the other boy would do yet, but he counted on it. Chester then nuzzled his face in Rob's shoulder, sighing as he did. Rob didn't move or respond, so he was guessing that was okay.

Rob felt Chester softly sigh against his neck. It sent soft, hot chills through his body. He fought the urge to whimper as Chester's hand glided up his belly and stopped below his chest before curling up into a fist. He had no clue that Chester was doing all this on purpose, at all. Rob only suspected it was his own frustration.

Chester's dick was growing painfully hard and in desperate need of attention. He hoped Rob would relieve it somehow, but he had a feeling that it wouldn't happen quite yet. 'Ugh, more waiting,' Chester thought, annoyed. Growing impatient, Chester kissed Rob's neck. Just a peck.

Rob inhaled sharply and his eyes snapped open, mouth opening to gasp. He instead breathed softly, almost sighing. Chester smirked, then wiped it off his face. "Sorry...I don't--"

"It's fine," Rob squeaked. His fists were balled up in the sheets. The feeling of Chester's lips lingered on his neck and for some reason, he wanted more.

"Chester?"

"Hm?" Chester's eyes were closed now, his hand again spread out on Rob's belly. Rob hesitated and bit his lip. Would it be worth it? To ask Chester to kiss him? He had nothing to lose now. Brad rejected him, there was no one else that cared for him as deeply. Other than Chester.

"Kiss me," Rob said quietly. Chester's small smirk turned into a grin as he sat up a little, just enough to look at Rob. He neared Rob, eyes closing. Rob was frozen, time seemed to slow down as Chester's parted lips grazed against his, their noses brushing together for a moment. Then Chester closed the gap.