Chapter 29

((Trigger warning))

"What? Mike?" Sam asked puzzled. Chester nodded. He gulped and clenched his fists in his pockets. Sam continued to stare at him, dumbfounded. "Why?"

"That doesn't matter. I just need to talk to him." Chester leaned against the lockers. The area around them was clearing out, students either going to lunch or class. Sam and Chester had lunch, so they weren't in a hurry.

"Okay, well. I'll tell him I see him--" Sam paused and turned to a girl who had suddenly run up to Sam. It was Heidi.

"You have to come. Elisa's crying." Sam's eyes widened. She and Chester looked back at each other, smirks spreading across their faces.

"So it finally happened?" Sam asked excitedly. She began to walk with Heidi, craving to see the drama that ensued.

"Make sure to tell him Sam," Chester called out. She nodded and skipped along with Heidi.

"I'll come back here to talk some more," Sam called back, Heidi tugging at her arm. Chester watched as the two girls pattered down the hall excitedly. Hopefully she'd get the message to Mike. All he wanted was to know why Mike avoided him after they slept together.

Chester sighed, his head resting against the lockers. Why did it matter now, though? He was so close to having Rob cling to him he wouldn't need Mike anymore.

"You take forever trying to finish a conversation," a sultry voice rang out from behind Chester. He wanted to groan, but knowing that Brad and Elisa were done, he didn't have to worry about the boy behind him any more. He'll have Rob.

"I had some things to ask him." Chester turned around to face Dave. The younger teen had a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms.

"You have something to tell Mike? That's just odd. You hate him."

Chester pressed his lips together. 'It's quite the opposite.'

"I know I hate him, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to him." Dave scoffed, growing closer to Chester. Knowing Dave's movements, and they way his voice was low, Chester knew he wanted to mess around. "And I also...have things to do, in the library. I just was making sure--"

"C'mon, it's lunch time. The parking lot should be empty. It won't be that hot in your car and--"

"I'm not in the mood Phi," Chester suddenly snapped. Dave continued to smirk. In fact, it grew wider.

"That's too bad. You just make me feel hot when you act like this anyways. You can't avoid it." Dave's fingers brushed Chester's bare arm, wrapping around his forearm. Chester yanked his arm away.

"Stop it," he growled, backing away from Dave. Dave snickered and followed along Chester's backing footsteps. Then he grabbed Chester's patched vest, yanking him forward.

"Please Ches," Dave whined. His hand pressed up on Chester's hard stomach, running up past his chest and then finally resting on the blonde's shoulder.

Chester swallowed, an angry lump forming in his throat. "Fine."

Dave giggled and moved on to kiss the older boy, but gasped instead when Chester grabbed his arm, tugging him roughly.

It was only a matter of time before they were outside in the parking lot. Chester's body felt hot with rage, and it wasn't even that warm outside. The thick, grey clouds covered most of the sun's rays, leaving the air slightly cool.

Dave's back collided with the side if the car, Chester pinning him angrily against the door. The redhead groaned and grabbed at Chester as he bit down on his neck, just below his jaw. His cool hands ran under Dave's shirt, blunt nails skimming across his skin. Chester groaned and kissed Dave roughly.