Chapter 44

((Prett-y NSFW))

Rob hummed as he walked through the piles of debris. He adjusted his backpack over his right shoulder, the cans of soda clinking in the process. He saw the RV and it's lights on in the distance. He didn't smell the coal burning yet, and he wondered if Chester was just waiting on him so he can start the grill. 

Rob approached the RV and opened the door. The Smiths were playing rather loudly over the speakers in the back. Chester wasn't in the kitchen or at the table. "Ches?" Rob noticed the large, glass bottle on the table. The room smelled like liquor.

He wasn't in the front. The backroom door was closed. Rob gulped. The last time it was closed, it didn't mean anything good. He walked slowly and dead quiet to the door. His shaking hand rose to try and move it slightly, to see if it was locked. To his surprise, it wasn't. He slid it open a tiny sliver and peeked inside. His mouth fell agape. 

Chester and Mike were laying on the bed, partially naked, Chester's hand was in Mike's pants. Rob gulped and closed the door back up. He stared at the wooden panel, sweating and shaking. Then he turned, thinking maybe he could just leave and forget about everything. He didn't see anything.

Two steps and a hand was placed on his shoulder. Rob never jumped so hard in his life. It was Chester. His face was flushed, but he held a firm smirk on his face.

"Hey. Robbie."

The older boy stood there in just his boxers. Rob gulped.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting Mike..."

Rob just stared at Chester, embarrassed he walked in on them. Chester's hand slid doen the length of Rob's arm, his hand finding its way into Rob's hand, grabbing it.

"You don't have to leave," Chester whispered then. Rob suddenly felt he was in some sort of fever dream. Chester was plastered. Rob couldn't find the words to reply to Chester, so he just stood there, dumbfounded and confused. Why did Chester want him to stay?

Chester then inched towards Rob and kissed him gingerly. Rob definitely smelled the liquor on Chester's breath as he neared him. Rob couldn't help but meld into Chester as the teen kissed him. Chester pulled away then went into the cupboards above the sink. He pulled out another bottle. Mike emerged from the back room, shirtless.

Chester rummaged around for another shot glass, finding one and pouring a generous glass for Rob.

"Drink it hon," Chester slurred softly. He poured more in the two empty glasses on the table. Rob hesitantly put the glass to his lips. He downed the shot, cringing. Mike and Chester followed, laughing afterwards.

"Another Robbie, get on our level," Chester giggled.

Rob's throat still burned from the previous shot. He still accepted the next one. Chester sat next to him, pouring a third shot. As Rob took it, Chester's hand snaked over Rob's thigh, squeezing it. A buzz was starting to wash over Rob and Chester's actions seemed inconsequential.

"Too cute," Rob heard Chester mutter against his neck as Chester leaned into him. "Two cuties."

Mike giggled behind the two other boys. Rob could tell he was by the sink. He was starting forgetting the cook out. Walking in on Mike and Chester didn't seem like a problem anymore. Maybe he should remind Chester...

"Are we still grilling?" Rob sputtered out. Chester giggled and nodded.

"In a little, in a little," Chester assured, waving his hand. Mike came closer, putting his hands firmly on Chester's bare shoulders. Chester sighed against Rob and sat up.