Chapter 46

((Trigger))

Chester cursed at himself in the mirror before snapping back up. He looked hideous. His roots were beginning to show and he was out of funds for hair dye. He was down to his last option. The driveway was empty except for a single red car. The house was huge and lavish, and it stuck out from every house on the street. He parked next to the car and got out, straightening his vest and shirt. The past week was horrible. The RV ran out of water, the battery was nearly dead and he looked like a mess. Rob was nowhere around at all. Neither was Mike.

Chester approached the massive front door amd reached to ring the doorbell. He rung it after an intense period of hesitation. A few moments later, a silhouette could be seen behind the cloudy glass of the door. The door peeked open and Dave's head stuck out. He looked dumbstruck at first but then smirked. "Well this is a surprise." He opened the door all the way and let Chester in. Chester steppes inside and followed Dave into the den.

"Been a while since you stepped foot in my humble abode." He walked towards the mini fridge and grabbed a huge glass pitcher from it. "Consuela made this juice from mangoes. You have to try it." Dave poured out 2 glasses of the orange hued water and handed one to Chester. Chester drank some of it and sat on one of the couches.

"Why did you come over?" Dave asked shamelessly. He didn't sit next to Chester. He stood directly in front of him, holding his cup.  He didn't drink from it either.

"I missed you," Chester said as lovingly as possible, lying through his teeth.

"You missed me," Dave asked. He scoffed as Chester nodded.

"Of course. I can't forget you," Chester said flatly. Dave laughed and stepped closer to Chester.

"What exactly do you miss," Dave continued to ask. Chester waited, thinking about it.

"I missed your...body--"

Then he tossed the his drink at Chester, letting the contents of his glass cover the other teen. Chester gasped and sputtered, stunned.

"You really expect me to buy that shit?" Dave laughed again and set his glass down on the coffee table nearby. "After you choke me out?"

Chester shook his head. "You tried to fuck me!"

"I thought that's what you wanted to do?" Dave shouted back. "Who was the one who lead me into the car, my car, and started making out with me?"

"I bought that car, don't give me shit!"

"You paid me a quarter of the price Chester!"

"And you were willing to give me ass to make up for the rest of it!"

Dave pushed Chester. "You just wanted to use me up for my money! Waste my time and energy!" He continued to push Chester around, making him back into the couch. "I'm the only reason you can make yourself look decent! Me! My money!"

Chester's face was crumpled up in a frown that made it seem like he was going to cry. He was facing the harsh reality of his situation.

Dave stood still in his defensive stance. Chester sat on the couch, dripping, staring up at Dave. Dave then smirked and laughed. An idea popped in his head.

"Go. Forget about the car. Keep it. But quit running to me." Dave made a "shooing" motion with his hand. Chester placed his full glass on the coffee table and proceeded to make his way out of the house. Dave watched after him as he sulked out the front door.

Sighing, Dave pulled his phone out and texted Ryan and Amir.

'Post the video.'

***