The Vampire Slave.

Hello, my name is Shelby Jynx. Ironically my life has been Jynxed as you would say. See, there are two worlds; the mortal world where it seems safe from all vampires (which it isn't), and The Garden Of Eden. In that world they call it freedom. But thats a lie. For us slaves who aren't mortal but aren't Vampire are either Casters or Sibyls. Unfortunately I am both. My mother was claimed to be the most beautiful and loving Sibyl ever. Until she was killed. It was a Vampire, because as I crouched protectively over my dead mother, I looked into their dark crimson eyes and said "You will pay for this." as they ran away. Now I know Vampire's eyes aren't permanently red, but I will know him when I meet him again.

        My name is Shelby Jynx, I am 16 years old, with super long black hair, black charcoal eyliner, I am five foot one, and I have the palest skin, you'd almost call me a Vampire myself, if I weren't the first ever born Oracle, making me both a Caster and a Sibyl. Here I am, sitting on "Death Row" As we call it, but its really a line to be sold as a slave to one of the Vampires. Some are nice but with my luck I've never had one. But most are cruel and mean and violent.

       My father used to be such a gentleman until someone killed my mother. Now he's an abusive father who had close calls on raping me, until I had knocked him out. (Don't worry, I hate dirty stories, so this won't be that dirty.) After so many tries after my viginity, he threw me away to The Council. Who are a bunch of old farts who run the Vampires. Kind of like the president, but with fangs and are a group of five. Anyway, I'm being called now to be sold. Wish me luck! Bye!