YOU NEED HELP

As times passed Leo quickly became one of the most spoken boys in the school making him one of the hottest too. He wasn't popular. He only hanged with the nerds at school and denied an invitation to a party. Every girl wanted a piece of him, but here is the thing. HE DOESN'T LIKE THEM. the girls just run around fighting for nothing. His non-fuckboy behaviour made him even more intressting, becaise he was nothing like the normal boys. This one is different.

I sat down at the grassfield outside our school still trying to wrap my head around the stupid math book. This is bullshit. I'm having a math test next friday and my mom is litterally going to kill me if I come home with more F's or C's. I set my timer on the phone for 20 minutes, and tried learning everything. It just wouldn't get stuck.
"Do you want help?" A familliar voice said.
"No! Go away. Stupid girl-magnet" I said.
"I'm not!" He said.
"Good for you! Now go away!" I said.
He picked up my pencilcase and took out a blue pen. He wrote something on my book.
"YOU JUST RUINED IT!"  I said. Annoyed.
"Stop disturbing me" I closed my book and ram back into the school building.

When I took out my history book in Mr. O'Brien's class my math notebook fell out. I felt the urge to see what Leo wrote.
'You need help!' Under it was scribled a number. I knew whose number it was.
"Miss. Excuse me. I have to go to the nurse." I said
She is one of my favorite teachers,and  she let me go. I went to the library and texted the number.
Hey. Is that you..
The number replied.
In class, come home to me aftr school.
I went back into my class. What did i just do?

School was over and Leo sat next to me after everybody left the bus.
"You are comming?" He asked doubtfully.
"Yeah. I am." I said.
It was akward silence as we walked up the hill to his house, and 5 minutes later we arrived.

Leo had a beautiful big home. There was stairs inside his home and had 3 floors. The walls were white and the floor had beautifull marble tiles.
"Mom. I have a friend with me" he shouted.
A  young woman came towards me. She had a baby in her arms.
"This is Camila Gracia. Camila, meet my mom. Esperanza Valdez."
"Hola Camila" she said.
"Como estas Mrs. Valdez" she said.
"Oh please, Call me Esmé"
Her baby grabbed my hair and tugged on it.
"Hiii. Cutie. You like my hair don't you? Bet you're going go grow longer hair than me." I sad to the baby. Leo laughed
"She is 1 year old" Esmé said.
We walked into the living room. It was huuge. There was a samsung flatscreen TV haning on the wall and on the celing a big beautifull glass chandelier hanged. A tall boy sat on the sofa with a macbook in his lap.
"Hi. I'm Carlos." He said
"Hey. Camila." I said gicing him a small. He had the same features as Leo but minus the hair and clothing style. He had thick brown eyebrows, and a Justin Bieber 2016 haircut.
"We are going to work eith math in my room." Leo said, grabbing a notebook from one of their 4 bookshelves.
"Ok. What do you guys want to eat?" Paulina said.
"No thanks. I'm not hungry" I said.
"Taco's" Leo ahouted over my voice.
Hw went upstairs to his room and I followed.