YES I'M SURE

I took my shoes off and placed it under the window and took a look outside.
I felt a tingling feeling down my neck. Leo hugged me from behind and I felt his hand grab my waist. He pushed my hair to the other side and started kissing down my neck. My eyes closed and I tilted my head back. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. I turned around and Leo placed his lips on mine and whispered.
"Tonight, was the coolest night of my life. All that thrill and amazement."
"Yeah you were a great rebell" I said. I tried sounding serious, but really it came out like irony. Climbing on rooftops was somthing my friends and I did as a hobby.
Leo parted his lips and placed them on mine. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up in his arms. He placed me on the desk and kissed me deeper. I ran my fingers trough his curly hair pulling him closer. My heart pounded in my chest. I didn't realise it but I was gasping for air. Leo put his hand inside my dress and I felt the warmt of his hand to, nearly burning my skin.
"Leo... Le..I..need..ai..a.aair." i stammered.
He stopped kissing me and we stood there,.breathing in and out like we had ran a marathon.
Leo took his shirt off and got to the bed. He stared at me.
"What is it." I whispered.
"You're so beautifull." He whispered back.
I got down from the desk and tiptoed to the bed, the floor creaked sometimes. It was usually a tiny sound but in the middle of the night it sounded like an explosion or something.
"Let's do this" I whispered in his ear.
I put my hand on his chest and dragged it up and down his body. I sat down in his lap on the bed and wrapped my legs around him. I kissed Leo with more passion and deapth this time. Our kiss spoke without words.
"You're shaking" I said to Leo.
He was vibrating, but his skin was warm.
"I'm alright" he said
Leo wrapped his arms around me and  kissed me, bit suddenly he stopped.
"We don't have to do this. Even though I want to" "I can wait" he said.
"I don't want to wait." I answered.        " I want to feel this with you" I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him, before he could object me. Leo slid his hands to the back of my dress and unzipped it. He dragged the dress downwards and the mext moment we both stood their with our bodies exposed.
"God. You're beautifull" he said.
His face bloomed and his eyes was only on me. He made all my flaws become perfect. His reaction after seeing me was everything a girl could beg for.
He dragged my dress further down and his fingers gilded along my hips pulling my nylon thights down my legs untill he threw the dress and the thights away. Leo dragged me down by my leg and I ended up laying flat on the bed. He gave me tiny kisses Up my legs, thighs, hips, stomach, between my breast till our eyes met.
"Are you sure you want to do this.?" He asked me. "Look me in my eyes and answer".
I never took my eyes away from him "yes. I m sure" I said.
He reached for the drawers next to me and supported himself with one arm. He leaned over and grabbed a condom from the drawers. I kissed his chest as they were right over me. He smiled.

Leo kissed me and placed his hands everywhere on my body. He unhooked my bra and I took of his boxers. There were no hiding. We showed our true selves. I felt his whole bodyweight on top of mine, Leo placed my arms on the sides and locked his hands with mine.
"I'm going to place it in now." He whispered.
I noded.
I felt a sudden pain and totaly forgot that everyone except us was asleep.  Leo and I were one.
"AAAAH" I shouthed. Leo was a quick thinker he kissed me which made some of the pain ho away.
"You alright baby.?" He whispered.
"Yeah. Um...first time you know" I said.
He chuckled "me too"
"Okay. I'm going to move, don't hesitate to tell me to stop if it hurt or is just too much" he whispered.
"Yes" i said.
I kissed him trying to muffle his moaning and gruntimg. I had tears in my eyes.
"Shall I stop" he asked.
"No" i said.
My butterflies finally flew, but that was when I reallized I had a whole zoo in my body. It was a feeling hard to describe with words. I felt protected in his arms, we were so close. He was always the one for me. This was something special, a conection or a vow bonding Leo and me together.

We were covered in sweat, trembeling. I rested my head on his chest and had my leg over him. He had one arm around me and the other one on my hip.
"I love you, Leo" 
"I love you too, Camila"