CAMILA I'M COMMING FOR YOU

I got upstairs into my room. It was silent. A thousand thoughts went through my mind. Most of them was about Camila  to be specific 90% was about her. I was slowly dying of guilt. It hurt. It hurt so bad. It felt as drowning. The feeling of not being able to breath, your inside just burns and you are desperate for air. That was just a little bit of my pain. Comming home with someone else than Camila felt weird. Not sharing my food with Camila was weird. I missed Camila. I missed her laughter. I missed to fight with her. I missed hugging her, smelling roses down her neck. She made me get out of my shell. Take risks. She made me climb up rooftops at midningt just to look at stars. Ahe made me hate myself for not beimg with her. I was her eveeything and lost her. It's a crime even I can't forgive myself. I wanted the pain to end.

I ran down to the kitchen and found some sleeping pills. Thia was the same box of pills I offered her. I could hear her cry for mercy. I got upstairs and took a bottle of water upatairs. I dumped a fist full of pills inside my hand. 1..2...3...4.6...8..9 pills. I swallowed one after another one. I could hear her last words ecco inside my head " it means the world to get my heart broken by you, Leo Valdez"    I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down my appologies for Calypso and everyone.
" I'm sorry for being the reason behind Camila Gracia's murder. I shpuld never have broken up with her. She didn't deserve such a pain. I'm sorry Calypso for not being honest. I love Camila! I love her so so much. I'm sorry Annabeth for breaking your right hand when you held me back from breaking up with Camila. I'm sorry world foe being a horrible human being. Sometimes I beed to realise that I can't change fate og my destiny.'"

I signed the letter. My head hurt. I took out the knife I offered Camila to kill her with. I carved her name on my arm. 'MILA'  I was starting to feel dizzy. I walked towards my closet. It was hard walking in a straight line but I did my best. My arm dripped a long path of blood wherever I walked to.  I got a verry bad headache. I found Camila's black hoodie. It was written 'goodbye for now' on it. I fell down on my bed cuddlimg her hoodie.
I got more and more tired. My eyes closed. Everuthing went black.
"Camila, I'm comming for you!" I whispered.
I finally let go...