GIVE ME ONE PROOF

I sat with Annabeth, Piper and Jason at lunchbreak. We sat around a bench and ate. Piper shared a cluster of grapes with Jason, Annabeth ate a green salad topped with cute heart shaped cucumbers and mashed avocado. It looked so tasty when she made it, believe me I've tried being healty. It's hard.
"CAMILA! CAMILA!" A voice shouted.
Laurel was running towards me. She looked worried. Everone at the desk looked at me.
"I have no idéa." I told them.
I wanted to go away, but it would be weird just running.
"Camila, please we have to talk. Please I beg you" she said.
Her face turned pink and she breathed heavily in and put making everbody stare. Jason and Piper gave each other similar looks, like they talked with their eyes.
"We'll come back later" they said.
As soon as they left, Annabeth packed her lunchbox down.
"No, stay. Annabeth will join our talk" I told Laurel.
Annabeth had a horrified expression. Laurel wasn't the kindest. She (and I) with the other girls made fun of Annie and George often, so I would understand Annabeth's hate towards Laurel. I've appologized to Annabeth and she had forgiven me. Annabeth gave me I-will-kill-you-when-I-get-the-chance look.

Laurel, Annabeth and I went to the janitor closet. Annabeth figeted with some screws on the shelf next to her. I sat down on some cardboard while Laurel sat opposite me.
"Are you going to talk...?" I asked her.
It had been maybe five minutes since we got in, and Annabeth annoyed me.
"Do not trust Leo" she said.
Annabeth dropped the screws and stood next to me. I got more observant.
"Why?" I asked.
"I think he is insane or something. He was talking to himself alone in the woods." Laurel told.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"I'm not sure what, but he is hiding something. He was talking to someone who wasn't there. A ghost." Laurel said.
"You qre the one sounding insane now..." I comented
I let it sink. Something she didn't know fully or had seen compleatly. Why tell me.
"How do you know that he was in the woods" Annabeth asked.
I was lucky I had Annabeth with me.
"Because Pheobe and Malia were at the school rooftop. I took the shortcut to school, through the woods. I heard some voices and walked towards the sound and got a glimpse of Leo. There was a circle handdrawn on the ground and Leo stood outside it. Talking to it. I moved closer to get a better view of what was happening. I was nearly caught by him, when I stepped on something and fell to the ground. I saw his face, I saw someone who tried not to be caught. He is doing something. I know it!" Laurel told.
She had her eyes on me the whole time, she wasn't lying. Her hands didn't shake, she didn't even stammer once. Annabeth covered her mouth probably thinking what else to ask. I had a feeling that Laurel told the truth, but no way. I WONT BELIEVE IT. I was too scared to ask for more, because Laurel will tell in details.
"Why should Camila believe you?" Annabeth asked
"I made a mistake once, it nearly destroyed Cami. I won't make that same mistake by not telling, it may or may not influence her." Laurel said.
She put on her jacket ready to head out.
"One proof! Give me one proof." I asked her.
"He wore a backpack and had his jacket with him. Check them for an earring, or necklace. It is not yours by the way" Laurel shut the door and left.