MY WORLD STOPPED

CAMILA P.O.V
Both of them were right. When did I care about school? And I'm maybe still a bully. I sat outside the library beetween the door and the janitor closet. What is happening with me. I have betrayed my friends for somthimg I'm confused of.
"HEY, Camila. There you are?" Leo yelled running towards me.
His voice eccoed along the hallway.
"Please. Leave me alone" I said.
"Not anymore" he replied.
"Come, let's finish the game." He said.
"I don't want to. " I said crying.
I had no idéa why I cried.
"I'm just a mess. Not helping my friends, not getting any friends..." I said.
"They aren't your friends" Leo said.
I stood up with anger piercing through my body.
"How dare you say that!"
"If Malia was your friend. She woudn't have forced you to drink." He said.
"I drank because I wanted to" I said.
"If Sophie was your friend, she would have asked before she left to take you home. "
" I didn't want to fo home" I said. Making my voice louder. I tried not to make a scene and grabbing as little attention as possible.
Suddenly Leo pulled me closer to him and lifted me up over his shoulders. I kicked and punched him on his back but he wouldn't put me down.
"STOP IT.!" i said.
Leo put me down on some boxes and locked the jenitor closet we were in.
" If LAUREL was your friend. She would have ran upstairs when you asked for help"
I became mute, Leo had turned the handle to the faucet in my eyes. Now I was pouring out tears covering my mouth not to make a sound.
"I don't believe you!"
"Mila... I never left the party. She was down there and she heard you. She litterally ignored you to get another drink for some other boy. "
I stood up hugginf Leo. I closed me eyes and nearly fell on me knees. Leo had a good grip carrting me in his arms running to the nirse office. I couls hear his voice.
"NURSE! OPEN THE DOOR!" He shouted.
My world ended that minute.