RACHEL'S PARTY

Annabeth and Piper talked about cakes and confetties and stuff like that for Rachel's party. Jason  decided that it had to be a surprize party, so we all made a plan to skip school. It was only one class so..who cares.
We met each other under the maple tree a fews yards outsside the schools teritorium. Jason picked us up in his car and Piper was already in front. Annabeth ran towards me with four shoppingbags full of cake ingredients, decor and you name it. We hopped in the backseat and Leo came too.
It was so weird, so silent. I had my eyes on the road trying not to puke. Annabeth checked her list of things to get ready. I swear that was her fourth time going through that list. Piper caller Mr.Dare and informed that we were on his way. Leo was sleeping. It was 3pm and he was sleeping.

We arrived at the house ca. 4pm and Annabeth draged me in with her to the kitchen. She made the cake. I was just helping her by the side.
"Give me the flour" "Give me an egg" she commanded.
I did as she told and ate a sour green apple. While Annabeth mixed the cake batch was I allways spying on Leo. He blew up balloons,  pasted letters on the wall, and lit up over 30 candles with his fingers.
"Can you give me the butter" a voice said in a distance.
"Hellooo. Camila? The butter, quick" she said.
I snapped back and looked for the butter and handed it to her.
"Let's take a break" she said.
"Are you ok, Cami?" She asked.
I nodded and took another bite from my apple.
"No. You're lying."
"Ok. And so what." I said.
"It's allway better to let it out. Take it from the daughter of Athena" Annabeth said.
I pointed at the chair next to me, and told her about the kiss. ONLY THE KISSING PART.
"So...you guys kissed?" Annabeth said. Shocked.
"I have bruices all over me." I said. She looked at me up and down. I dragged my t-shker a bit down and showed her the bitemark on the top of my chest.
"Ouugh... that's ugly.." she said.
"Exactly. And now Leo won't come near me!" I said annoyed.
"Can we talk later, the cake wont bake itself." Annabeth said.
We pushed the conversation away and made a three layers cake.

Rachel's dad coudn't come. RUUDE.
"Quick hide!" Jason said.
Piper hid under the table, and Jason behind the curtains, Annabeth stood behind a door, and I hid behing the sofa.
"COME ON! HIDE! GO TO CAMI" Piper whispered.
Leo stood as a tree and Piper pushed him so he came next to me.
"Stop making this akward" I whispered.
The doorhandle turned. And the door slowly swumg open.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL" we shouted in choir.
Rachel turned around and dropped her bag and jacket on the floor. Her mouth was wide open, and tears flooded from her eyes. She ran upstairs covering her face. We stood there looking at each other.
"Soo.... that wasn't joytears?" Leo said.

Jason and Piper cleaned up the confetti on the floor, while Annabeth and I knocked on Rachel's room trying to get her to open.
"Let me fix it" I said.
I took out three bobbypins from my har and started picking the lock. 1...2...3 and boom the door was open.
"Go away" Rachel screamed.
Annabeth grabbed her in her arms and said"shh shhh" until she calmed down. I grabbed her legs but she kicked me right in my face.
"We are sorry that we couldn't afford you your own private jet flight" I said annoyed.
She was rich and everything, but woow we used time to do all this and her kicking us was her way to say thank you! Annabeth gave shut-up look, and I imediatly covered my mouth.
"What's happening?" Annabeth said.
"I'm moving to New Orleans to a stupid girl school" Rachel cried.