I CAN KILL YOU

"Good morning, babe" I said waking Leo up with a cup of coffee.
"Morning, Mila"
He woke up and took a sip of the coffee. Leo's eyes suddenly opened up like an owl.
"Oh My God. I'm sorry" he said.
"What is it?" I asked.
Leo carried me to the mirror and we stood their looking at our reflection. I wore his red and white hoodie, and Leo was shirtless, hypnotizing me with his abs in Joggingpants.
"Look what I did to you?" He said.
He turned me aroumd so my back was facing the mirror and dragged the hoodie down. We stood there lookimg at my purple neck with burnmarks and bites.
"Yeah! And?" I asked.
"Mila...baby, I hurt you. I hurt you very bad. Your whole body is covered in burnmarks, scars, and bites." He said.
Leo had his eyes glued to the floor, and I held his face in my hand and forced him to look me in the eyes. That was when I realized he should have had it down. Leo's eyes were switching between red and brown, and were filled with tears.
"Leo... This was the best night in my life. I mean we both knew this was going to be tricky. Infact I had a great morning looking at those lovebites and hickeys, they aren't that bad. Unless you didn't enjoy giving them to me.." I said.
I dragged the hoodie up covering it, and walked away to his cuboard. I grabbed the bottle of foundation and avoided listening to Leo at all cost. I know he's going to make me cry if I see or talk to him.
Leo again lifted me up holding me tight in his arms. I kicked and turned trying to run away, but I was just wasting energy because my feet never touched the ground. Leo kissed my neck,.collarbone and my face continuesly untill I calmed down.
"I love you so so much Mila, I would give you the world. Listen to me, please baby. I love you, I never ever want to make you cry" he begged.
"Please put me down, and let's have an adult conversation" I said.
He lifted me all the way to the desk and placed me on it. He sat down on a chair and grabbed my legs, so they rested on his lap.
"Mila.. This night was the best night of my existens, I never wanted to be a normal human beeing so much that I want now, and  the fact that I hurt you... the way I hurt you it kills me." His voice cracked in between.
"Babe, I wasn't hurt. That is my point. I loved it, and have nothing to compare this to. You are just ruining it by saying 'I'm sorry bla bla bla' 'I hurt you bla bla bla'. Why can't you understand my happiness?"
"I understand it, but I'm afraid. You can end up like burned Pizza. I can kill you if we continue like this."
I totally forgot that point.
"Well, let's be carefull next time..." "end of discussion" I broke the conversation. I took of the hoodie and threw it on Leo, I jumped down from the desk and walked to the mirror again.
I poured the foudation on my palm and applied it on my neck and my underarm, I covered foundation over some areas on my stomach. My eyes watered up, but I held back crying.
"I'm sorry for appologizing" Leo said.
"I said it's fine!"
"I love you, Camila"
"Get dressed, we have to leave in 20 minutes" I said.
I put on a pair of jeans and an orange 'CHB' shirt and got downstairs.